NM Governor bans guns in Albuquerque

Until these commies are put in prison for ignoring the constitution this stupid shit will continue to happen.
Who will arrest them? “Just following orders” hand selected Police Chiefs?

Who will prosecute them? Soros purchased communist DA’s?

Who will sentence them? Communist hand picked judges?

“Vote them out!” You say.

You can vote your way into communism. But you can’t vote your way out.

Don’t want to be Debbie Downer here but this is only going to get worse and more frequent.

Who will arrest them? “Just following orders” hand selected Police Chiefs?

Who will prosecute them? Soros purchased communist DA’s?

Who will sentence them? Communist hand picked judges?

“Vote them out!” You say.

You can vote your way into communism. But you can’t vote your way out.

Don’t want to be Debbie Downer here but this is only going to get worse and more frequent.
The FPC is going to love her tenderly.

I'm pretty sure we had a vote to let them vote, how did we F that up.......?
Umm, because if we didn't, we'd be just like the Muslims in banning women from something "just because" of who they are. Something many here complain about.
This is not going to end well for Grisham. She just ended her political career.

Yes you read it here first.
Doubt it. Libtards and Sally Soccermoms will flock to her.
The FPC is going to love her tenderly.
It would be nice if they'd love her, and everyone of her ilk, savagely instead.

Last edited:
Lmao ok sure go suck on a large bag of Dicks Cvnt.

Since an unconstitutional act violates the highest law, that should be considered law-breaking and the police should arrest the Governor and imprison her without bail.

Last edited:
Someone should put her feet to the fire and ask here what parts of the NM and US constitution will she will choose to ignore? Give us a list

"No constitutional right, in my view, including my oath, is intended to be absolute," she retorted. Grisham cited restrictions on free speech as an example of how rights can be curtailed in emergency situations.

Hitler, Mao and Stalin would be proud of her

Yeah....that's not how constitutional rights work. She's going to get kicked in the cooter by the courts.
I do not think so. She only copies that NY state does. Gov’nahs now figured it well that factual enforcement of constitutional limits is unenforceable and steady stream of emergency edicts can override any court imposed response.

Yes it is tyranny and yes they will keep doing it.

Plus, as DAs and judges all going to be produced by marxist ideology schools, all this is going to remain futile.

This is terrible, we must do something!
This is something.
Therefore we will do this, even though it’s obviously unconstitutional:

(Apologies if this is a dupe)

For violating her oath of office and the rights of the people within her state;

she deserves to be forcefully removed from office and permanently barred from any job that has to do with politics or law!

New Mexico has been solid D for a long time - nobody gives an Eff about them and, as a consequence, NM doesn’t give an Eff about the other 49.

Have you ever worked for a company where the CEO/Boss kind of went all Dictotor-like, thinking they could do anything and be OK, if not loved for it? That’s where the NM Governor is - she thinks she can do no wrong. And it’s likely true.

IMG_2436.jpeg

"Albuquerque police Chief Harold Medina said he won’t enforce it, and Bernalillo County Sheriff John Allen said he’s uneasy about it because it raises too many questions about constitutional rights."
at least someone gets it.
it will be interesting to watch the appeals. The governor blatantly states she expects legal challenge, but was compelled to act.
yet another example of reaction by feeling, not thinking.

There won't be any "appeals," because there won't be any convictions. Because there won't be any prosecutions. Because there won't be any arrests.

The local LEO chiefs have said they're not going to enforce this. Why do you think the courts will ever get involved? There won't be any harms at law, so there won't be any action they can take.

She's said she's "sending a message." Well, fine; I'm not sure it's the message she thinks she's sending, but sure. Whatever. She can bleat as she pleases. Nobody's going to obey her, including sworn guys with badges, so there won't be any actionable effects.

There won't be any "appeals," because there won't be any convictions. Because there won't be any prosecutions. Because there won't be any arrests.

The local LEO chiefs have said they're not going to enforce this. Why do you think the courts will ever get involved? There won't be any harms at law, so there won't be any action they can take.

She's said she's "sending a message." Well, fine; I'm not sure it's the message she thinks she's sending, but sure. Whatever. She can bleat as she pleases. Nobody's going to obey her, including sworn guys with badges, so there won't be any actionable effects.
The very act of giving the order is a violation of her oath of office and a direct violation of the New Mexico constitution.

This is just a excise of getting free media coverage for her future political aspersions by wiping her ass with the bill of rights and the constitution.This is the main reason for the 2nd amendment is the 2nd amendment and not the 5th or 10th or even the last amendment.

Last edited:
The very act of giving the order is a violation of her oath of office and a direct violation of the New Mexico constitution.

I don't disagree, yet here we are.

I think it's beyond the realm of possibility this will ever get meaningfully tested in the courts. I don't like that, but I think that's reality.

Someone will appeal the order I am sure. I didn’t mean appeal of a conviction after being arrested as the LEOs are even against this nonsense.

I don't think there's a mechanism for appealing a government action if it hasn't been used against you.

She can certainly be sued in US court, but it would be pretty easy for a judge to rule lack of standing because the person bringing the suit won't have been harmed. And if the suit does go forward? All she has to do is rescind the order and then the case goes away.

The problem here isn't really the gun order: that's plainly unconstitutional. The problem is that she can apparently declare an "emergency" with no real need to prove there's an actual emergency. That's got to get reined in.

I don't disagree, yet here we are.

I think it's beyond the realm of possibility this will ever get meaningfully tested in the courts. I don't like that, but I think that's reality.
I wouldn't hang my hat on it never reaching the courts. Lawsuits are being drawn up at this very moment from a number of people and groups.

It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility that she get's impeached over this.

I wouldn't hang my hat on it never reaching the courts. Lawsuits are being drawn up at this very moment from a number of people and groups.

It's certainly not beyond the realm of possibility that she get's impeached over this.

Nah. She'll simply rescind the order if the pursuit gets too hot.

As for impeachment, sure. I'd love it. We'll see if it happens.

I think there are hordes of cops chomping at the bits to enforce this latest decree from their masters.. No shortage of cops for Katrina duties and enforcing mask mandates, so guessing this will be no different.

Nothing like the low hanging fruit of law abiding citizens and little to no resistence combined with fear to get the cop ego boner fully engorged.

Generally, cops are not on the side of the people, they are on whatever side gives them their perceived power.

Lol doubt. If these guys are in a BDC they have bigger things to deal with vs hassling randos over wether they're carrying a gun legally or not.

I get what you're saying, and normally id agree but most of this anti shit farted out in the past 20+ months is virtue signaling BS fake law.

I don't think there's a mechanism for appealing a government action if it hasn't been used against you.

She can certainly be sued in US court, but it would be pretty easy for a judge to rule lack of standing because the person bringing the suit won't have been harmed. And if the suit does go forward? All she has to do is rescind the order and then the case goes away.

The problem here isn't really the gun order: that's plainly unconstitutional. The problem is that she can apparently declare an "emergency" with no real need to prove there's an actual emergency. That's got to get reined in.
The mere act of being placed in jeopardy of losing one's freedom under an unconstitutional dictate causes harm of being denied the free exercise of a protected right and establishes standing.

The mere act of being placed in jeopardy of losing one's freedom under an unconstitutional dictate causes harm of being denied the free exercise of a protected right and establishes standing.

Since open carry is legal in New Mexico without a license, you have any adult Albuquerque resident file for a TRO. I predict that at least one will be filed by this time tomorrow.

Okay then. I certainly hope so. If it's that simple, I wonder what they're waiting on.

Back
Top Bottom