• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NJ vs Koons live at 3rd Circuit

NJ versus the WHO????? [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Can we say this on NES?
When I was in the Marine Corps, we had a couple of black Marines who thought it would be funny to put white pillow cases over their heads and run around screaming the n-word. At a neighboring barracks (a different unit) was a black Gunnery Sargent who obviously took offense (and didn't know the offending Marines were also black), so he comes running over to our barracks yelling and screaming trying to find these two "klansmen".

Meanwhile, a white Marine whose last name just so happens to be "Coon" is leaving the barracks in civilian attire on his way to the gym. The Gunny sees him and corners him in the parking lot. The exchange went something like this:

Gunny: "Hey you, what's your name"

LCpl. Coon: "Coon"

Gunny: "WHAT? WHAT THE f*** DID YOU JUST SAY?"

If you're a serious hunter/trapper, you hunt coons all the time. I always cringe just a little. "Just use the other syllable and be safe."

That said, my kids think me saying "What a chooch" is somehow racist. LOL. Sure. Racist if your grandfather was an Italian donkey. LOL

"Dad, that's racist."

"Why?"

"Because it sounds like it's short for something."

"OK, princess. What's it short for?"

"I don't know. It just sounds like it's short for something racist." [rofl]

Relevant to MA's abomination they are pushing. Hope it gets slapped down before they can even sign. KUNTZ
LOL...we have a couple of billboards in the area advertising a real estate agency...the agent's last name is "Couchie" and it isn't pronounced like a piece of living room furniture. :cool:

When I was in the Marine Corps, we had a couple of black Marines who thought it would be funny to put white pillow cases over their heads and run around screaming the n-word. At a neighboring barracks (a different unit) was a black Gunnery Sargent who obviously took offense (and didn't know the offending Marines were also black), so he comes running over to our barracks yelling and screaming trying to find these two "klansmen".

Meanwhile, a white Marine whose last name just so happens to be "Coon" is leaving the barracks in civilian attire on his way to the gym. The Gunny sees him and corners him in the parking lot. The exchange went something like this:

Gunny: "Hey you, what's your name"

LCpl. Coon: "Coon"

Gunny: "WHAT? WHAT THE f*** DID YOU JUST SAY?"
2 people of color go hunting for the first time, shooting the first thing they see, but they do not know what they shot.

So they take their trophy and walk out of the woods, encountering a older Caucasian hunter on the path.

One of the people of color stops the Caucasian hunter and asks him if he can identify the deceased animal.

The hunter laughs, and says "That's what the White people used to call you fellows"

And one person of color looks at the other and says...

"We just shot ourselves a mutha f*ka"

I've been a bad host and didn't provide any bullet points of what happened:

1). NJ had to get spanked by the judges by using the wrong time frames when analyzing civil rights.

2). Angela Cai almost tipped her hands when at one point she went back to the rural vs urban debate that actually in Bruen. When pressed she said "well we don't want *those* have guns". You can figure out what 'those people' refers to.

3). The court pushed back on NJ when they asked her what would be left of the second amendment if this law stood?

4). Cai was grilled by the judges when it came to NJ collecting a fee that would be used to provide funds for 'victims of gun violence'.

5). Cai stated that New Orleans had serious problems with intoxicated people carrying firearms. The lawyers asked, how does one instance of this constitute historical tradition as required by Bruen?

6). The court seemed to be concerned with burden flipping of forcing people to purchase insurance even though the liability isn't on them.

7). The court seemed to be pushing back on additional licensing requirements such as witnesses, social media history, etc.

In my humble opinion, judges in left leaning courts are still looking to perform rights balancing or keep the legal concept on life support. Just one little "okay" from SCOTUS and the left will drive a truck through it with all kind of exceptions.

So far I listened to arguments in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 9th and 11th circuit. The 1st circuit case had to do with the MA gun roster and I just wished as a ordinary citizen I could have had 3 minutes to straighten out these judges on the sheer and utter stupidity of MA gun rosters. But even in that case I sensed that judges are still looking to do interest balancing. SCOTUS let these lower courts sh*t all over the second amendment and never defended their own decisions.

Back
Top Bottom