NJ Shooting at Art event - that ran till 3AM....

Last edited:
More than one perpetrator. Limited details in the U.S. press so I imagine the information is politically inconvenient. Argument escalates to a mass shooting between multiple parties? Sounds like a gang beef to me because of the (deliberate?) limited info.
20 injured, suspect killed in Trenton arts festival shooting
'Everybody Ran': Deadly Shooting Breaks Out at NJ Festival
New Jersey arts festival shooting leaves 20 injured, 1 suspect dead, officials say
13 years old at the all night event? Roger above!

Trenton = shithole

Oh come on, it's not that bad [devil]

Crime
In 2005, there were 31 homicides in Trenton, which at that time was the largest number in a single year in the city's history.[185] The city was named the 4th "Most Dangerous" in 2005 out of 129 cities with a population of 75,000 to 99,999 ranked nationwide in the 12th annual Morgan Quitno survey.[186] In the 2006 survey, Trenton was ranked as the 14th most dangerous city overall out of 371 cities included nationwide in the Morgan Quitno survey, and was again named as the fourth most dangerous municipality of 126 cities in the 75,000–99,999 population range.[187] Homicides went down in 2006 to 20, but back up to 25 in 2007.[188]

Trenton, New Jersey - Wikipedia

Politics
As of March 23, 2011, there were a total of 37,407 registered voters in Trenton, of which 16,819 (45.0%) were registered as Democrats, 1,328 (3.6%) were registered as Republicans and 19,248 (51.5%) were registered as Unaffiliated. There were 12 voters registered to other parties.[137]

In the 2012 presidential election, Democrat Barack Obama received 93.4% of the vote (23,125 cast), ahead of Republican Mitt Romney with 6.2% (1,528 votes), and other candidates with 0.4% (97 votes), among the 27,831 ballots cast by the city's 40,362 registered voters (3,081 ballots were spoiled), for a turnout of 69.0%.[139][142] In the 2008 presidential election, Democrat Barack Obama received 89.9% of the vote here (23,577 cast), ahead of Republican John McCain with 8.2% (2,157 votes) and other candidates with 0.5% (141 votes), among the 26,229 ballots cast by the city's 41,005 registered voters, for a turnout of 64.0%.[140] In the 2004 presidential election, Democrat John Kerry received 79.8% of the vote here (18,539 ballots cast), outpolling Republican George W. Bush with 16.3% (3,791 votes) and other candidates with 0.4% (146 votes), among the 23,228 ballots cast by the city's 39,139 registered voters, for a turnout percentage of 59.3.[141]

Trenton, New Jersey - Wikipedia

RVcc0wa.gif

Damn!
I've seen some biased journalism in my time, but this just might raise the bar a notch or two...

bias much.jpg

Trenton Shooting: 20 Injured, 1 Suspect Dead In New Jersey Art Festival

But if you want true art , from the people type art, you need to go to the ghetto. ;) those people just want to ruin it for civilized America. Whether it be gun ownership or a simple arts festival. Next time have it in the suburbs you fools !
[rofl]

Am I the only one that thought this was an "Art shoot" in NJ? ... a bunch of people shooting at art.

Did I miss something? Trenton is the capital of NJ. Correct?
You didn’t miss anything despite what mamedpipes thinks.

The author never actually mentioned that Trenton was the capital. She only referring to New Jersey’s Capital.

Trenton is the capital of NJ.

I have no idea how the Three Stooges plays into this. I usually keep quiet so no one knows I have no idea what is going on but this time I’m coming clean.

You didn’t miss anything despite what mamedpipes thinks.

The author never actually mentioned that Trenton was the capital. She only referring to New Jersey’s Capital.

Trenton is the capital of NJ.

I have no idea how the Three Stooges plays into this. I usually keep quiet so no one knows I have no idea what is going on but this time I’m coming clean.

The N bit was a play on kelton's blonde joke the other day (which I thought you twigged on when you called me blonde).

The 3 Stooges bit was a general reference to their type of "misunderstood" question shtick.

The N bit was a play on kelton's blonde joke the other day (which I thought you twigged on when you called me blonde).

The 3 Stooges bit was a general reference to their type of "misunderstood" question shtick.
I admit to knowing about the blonde joke.

After that I don’t talk to the police.

Back
Top Bottom