NJ - Off-Duty CO Shoots & Kills Craig's List Robber

Gotta say, surprisingly, especially for NJ and today's moonbattery - the article was comparatively fair.

? That was in reference to the robber's gun. If anything the quote was to validate the self-defense. It does show the police and media's assumption that, had the robber's gun turned out to be unloaded or a fake, the guy shouldn't have acted in self-defense. 'Cause, you know, we are all able to travel back in time.

I noticed the "fully loaded" part too.... as if some reasonable upstanding citizen would only carry a partially loaded gun....

Yea, Uncle claims to have been "tortured for 2 weeks" and sued the police and they paid him off. So this was a revenge killing of his nephew, who just got released from the same jail system, and somebody must have paid off this young CO to murder his nephew in cold blood, then call the police! Uncle doesn't mention that the call to the guy selling the headphones came from the same phone number as a bunch of other Craigslist armed robberies. That was all a conspiracy to "get his family". Wow. While he ignores the facts that are known at this point, at least Uncle can write a complete sentence in English. I love how people who heard the shots say they heard 4, a reasonable amount for self-defense. But the posts quickly became "Shot 7 times in the back while running away". I am sure there are lots of very nice people in this town, but the dead guy wasn't one of them. He won't be robbing anyone any more. I am sure there are lots of people in Pleasantville who won't lose any sleep over the loss.

I know I wouldn't be scared of a gun pointed at me and it only contained 9 rounds...but I'd be terrified of a man with a gun pointed at me if it were fully loaded with 10!

And with more penetrating legal insight, I offer you Ms. Darielle Deberry:

plz no he dnt awww correctinal officers ain bad he dnt every rite to pull no fukn trigga nd take anotha life all correctional officer do not carry dey weapon wen dey off duty nd his job manual it says if ur off duty u or not to carry or use ur weapon unless being threatin or sumbody shottin at chu my cousion did not have no weapon nd didnt fire at him dats bs

Sorry... WTF language is that!?! Google translate couldn't even make it out... [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom