NH Non-Resident pistol/revolver license question?

Hi,

i am confused... Short version, I am a MA resident with a MA resident Class A license and a NH Non-resident pistol/revolver license. Is it legal for me to bring my AR to a friends house in NH to shoot? I know what I am allowed with a pistol/revolver but the rifle isn't clear to me...

thanks in advance
Jesse

Great news!!!! Even without all of that silly licensing, you can do whatever the hell you want with tha black, extra killy gun up here in the free state of New Hampshire.

Great news!!!! Even without all of that silly licensing, you can do whatever the hell you want with tha black, extra killy gun up here in the free state of New Hampshire.

What he said. We don't need no stinkin permits for an AR. To top it off we don't even know the difference between pre-ban and post-ban is, nor do we care.

You can bring the rifle to your friends house, just don't have a loaded magazine attached to the gun while in a vehicle. If you want to walk on the street on a sling and fully loaded, welcome to New Hampshire.

Here in New Hampshire we have laws which define criminal acts comitted by citizens, unlike Massachusetts where you have "laws" which may define acts subjects might perform, under certian conditions with proper licensing and state sponsored supervision.

You can bring the rifle to your friends house, just don't have a loaded magazine attached to the gun while in a vehicle. If you want to walk on the street on a sling and fully loaded, welcome to New Hampshire.

This is your only restriction, and it's only while the long arm is in the vehicle. Be sure there is no ammunition in the pipe, nor in an inserted magazine.
Other than that, bring it!!

Back
Top Bottom