NH Field Day

djo

I realize I am late to the game but decided on Tuesday night that I should probably get my hunting permit. I'm not positive hunting will be up my alley, but I would like to go and experience it then decide.

So I banged out the online class portion of the NH test, passed, and now have to sign up for a Field Day. Problem is, being September, there are only 4 Field Day's scheduled. All of them are full with the exception of one which is for Women Only.

A neighbor told me to just show up to the Field Day unregistered and they will "probably" let me participate. Anyone have confirmation of this?

Thanks

Let me know if you find anything out. I am late to he game as well. The only date left for me is 10/9 and it's full.
thanks

I managed to make it to one of the last field day's of 2010, and while we didn't have anybody show up unregistered, we also didn't have any room in the classroom for extras if they had tried to crash.

If you can't find a NH course this year, maybe worth looking into a neighboring state? Once you get the certificate from any US state, it's good for a license anywhere.

I just managed to grab a seat in the October 8th class up in Hanover, NH. They just opened a new class for October 23rd but I will not be around that weekend so could not attend.

Back
Top Bottom