• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NH Committee Passes Repeal of SYG

CONCORD - The New Hampshire House Public Safety Committee voted 12-6, mostly along party lines, to repeal a controversial law allowing residents to use any force necessary to defend themselves from a perceived threat.

Panel backs 'Stand Your Ground' repeal | New Hampshire NEWS06

There has to be a quicker way than voting them out, to get these tyrants to quit with the madness without resorting to violence. Or are we past the point of no return?

Jesus Christ. Is it even really "controversial" among most of the NH population, or just among the moonbats?

What're the chances of this becoming (un)law?

this is the committee
Roger Berube (d) Timothy Robertson (d) Delmar Burridge (d)
Philip Ginsburg (d) Ronald Boisvert (d) Brenda Grady (d)
Linda Harriott-Gathright (d) Geoffrey Hirsch (d) Andrew O'Hearne (d)
Dennis Fields (r) Robert Fesh (r) Moe Villeneuve (r)
Larry Gagne (r) Robbie Parsons (r) Kyle Tasker (r)
Mark Warden (r) Steve Vaillancourt (r)

the above means we had 2 votes from the republicans against SYG

In 10 years or less NH will have similar gun laws that MA does. It really hurts to say it, but watching how the elections have been playing out in NH for the last decade, it is clearly going in the direction.

I was really thinking about moving there, but now I'm not so sure. Until I see NH voters start to really change their ways, I now just see them as Massachusetts lite.

In 10 years or less NH will have similar gun laws that MA does. It really hurts to say it, but watching how the elections have been playing out in NH for the last decade, it is clearly going in the direction.

Huh? The extended stand your ground law was passed in the first place only two years ago.

the vote should be out soon, there is a list of all members but the addresses may need to be updated on some

NH House of Representatives

- - - Updated - - -

Huh? The extended stand your ground law was passed in the first place only two years ago.

MA laws are traveling at mach 10 towards tyranny and NH has had a minor setback in committee no less and he figures staying in MA is better

Well, someone must've voted for them. THis is just the first step, mark my words.

A lot of the past changes to the geography of NH voting has to to do with gerrymandering and changes in voting laws (ie, letting college students from other states vote among other changes), neither of which help the more conservative voters in the least.

NH has historically been a low voter turnout state until the last few years...when you have libs lining up buses at colleges to take kids to voting booths, it's not hard to overwhelm any kind of conservative movements in the state.

Also, almost without fail, every lib that is in Concord (and DC too) are there for their own agendas, not to represent their constituents...

...and by the way, man's law may have been repealed but my natural law to protect myself and my family cannot be repealed. I will stand my ground and if I end up in jail because of it...****'em all!

Last edited:
someone should know how to post these addresses to google maps like was done for the maps of gun shops

More than that. We gotta post it everywhere. I need to work on verification of addresses but it will take a little time. There are 422 names to go through and verify. If anyone wants to assist, it will go faster. PM me.

I am so sick and bloody tired of getting the short end of the stick because of these liberal cants, I can't even start to explain.
If only it was GO time yet, so we can get over with this crap and hang some of these thugs in the streets.

I believe this to be true. Liberals are entrenched in the population centers of the northeast and always overcome the rural voters in those states. This is how MA continues to vote a**h***s in. This years election in NH is evidence of that. If they truly can vote them out i may be wrong but how did they get in anyway?

I honestly think Texas or the south is really the only option for true freedom. I dont trust NH for the future anymore.

I hope im wrong

I believe this to be true. Liberals are entrenched in the population centers of the northeast and always overcome the rural voters in those states. This is how MA continues to vote a**h***s in. This years election in NH is evidence of that. If they truly can vote them out i may be wrong but how did they get in anyway?
A lot of democrats and "New England moderates" bought the "pro-gun Democrat", "Obama is a gun-friendly president" nonsense. They bought the pander hook, line and sinker.

Republicans showed up with a weak and damaged national ticket and public schooling has everyone looking to get on the dole.

This is not a problem unique to MA, it is just more completely full-retard here.

NH could actually accomplish a recall election. I don't think you could here in MA.

Here is a quick map of the committee... Not that great but I think its a start. I want to see if I can do anything better with google earth.

Map

this is the committee
Roger Berube (d) Timothy Robertson (d) Delmar Burridge (d)
Philip Ginsburg (d) Ronald Boisvert (d) Brenda Grady (d)
Linda Harriott-Gathright (d) Geoffrey Hirsch (d) Andrew O'Hearne (d)
Dennis Fields (r) Robert Fesh (r) Moe Villeneuve (r)
Larry Gagne (r) Robbie Parsons (r) Kyle Tasker (r)
Mark Warden (r) Steve Vaillancourt (r)

the above means we had 2 votes from the republicans against SYG

MY guess is Vallaincourt is one. At least at last hearing I went to, his questions seemed really anti....

The committee considered other gun-related bills during Thursday's session, one requiring that people buying guns take lessons on how to use them, the other requiring school boards to establish rules for the carrying of guns by school personnel.

And article, seems to leave out Constitutional carry and public property open carry ban.

Last edited:
Everyone in NH, contact your representatives and tell them to vote NO to this HB135 bill!

Here's how to find your representative: NH House of Representatives

RUSSEL e. PRESCOTT, (r). State Senator, just wrote me back (after 1.5 hrs, middle of the day)
Thank you for your email J-L. I voted to pass ‘stand your ground’ and I see no reason to repeal it. Best regards, Russell

RUSSEL e. PRESCOTT, (r). State Senator, just wrote me back (after 1.5 hrs, middle of the day)

Awesome.... I was worried about him.

My reps are voting against it. That was from the first time. Should I email them again? Don't want to hassle them if they are voting against it.

Here is a quick map of the committee... Not that great but I think its a start. I want to see if I can do anything better with google earth.

Map

You beat me to it... Here's a slightly larger one with everyone that has an address listed ~350+ that are listed. Lost about 60 plus due to listing PO boxes and using the capitol as their home address.

Newspapers started this insanity posting addresses - we have to match their insanity I guess.

PM for map if you want it... NES user PM'ed me asking to take down so we don't have republicans (that respect 2a) on the list... understandable.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom