Next dream gun?

GLOCKS are awsome firearms; reliable, easy to use (wont get cought up on safties and extra crap, they look sweet, there light, durible, feel good in your (my) hand, i like the sights (square white, ball in cup) and they look sexy [smile]

im SURE i forgot to add alot of other things too

FN Five-seveN, under $1500 in any other state[smile] next to impossible to find here . I'll have to settle for a really nice S&W model 17 or 18.

OK OK, it's been a couple days, new list

Rohrbaugh R9 super tiny 9mm

Beretta CX4 Storm carbine 9mm

XD 45

I've been debating over my next purchase for several months. Rifle or handgun, options for each.

If a rifle, I'm looking at a Saiga .308, or some kind of pistol caliber carbine. Anyone here have a Saiga in 308? How does it shoot, accuracy and reliability wise? I've already been following existing threads here on pistol caliber carbines. It just depends upon what I can find if/when I decide. The .308 would fill a niche; currently my largest caliber rifle is a .223. The pistol carbine would be fun, and home defense backup for the .223.

Choices for handguns: S&W revolver in .45 ACP or a .38sp/.357mag revolver to fill another niche, or a small pocket pistol or revolver to carry around the house and property.

Kevin, seach the cushions of your couch and buy a Mosin nagant! a nice 91/30 or M44 won't put a dent in your budget, and you can fill all niches while still saving for other guns!
I forgot about those, and I even have a C&R now. Choices, choices, choices.

Don't know how much they are, but a Glock 18 or a Berretta 93-R would be fine by me! (yeah I know that they are select fire, but it said nothing about LEGAL firearms) (or did it?)

Another guy who want a S&W Model 29. I really like the unfluted cylinder variations.

And it WILL happen before the New Year. Even if I have to sell my dogs & kid.

Another guy who want a S&W Model 29. I really like the unfluted cylinder variations.

And it WILL happen before the New Year. Even if I have to sell my dogs & kid.

fubar - I just picked up this S&W 29... and I got to keep my dog! [smile]
IMG_0617.jpg

Another one of mine... just because I'm an ass. [laugh]
IMG_0423.jpg

IMG_0427-1.jpg

The one I've wanted for a looong time is now on lay-a-way at Kittery - a Ruger #1 in .405 Winchester. Not much else on my list now really. I'd say the toss up for next is either a Ruger .357 max or a .32 mag Ruger Bisley. Although...I have 2 weeks unused sick/vacation time coming to me so maybe another #1 will join this one above and the others.

HK P7
HK P2000SK .40
HK Tactical Compact .45
Para Carry 9
S&W Model M&P 340 Centinnal w/ Crimson Trace grips
Springfield XD 3"
Remington 870 Tactical Pump

That would do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom