Newport Beach carnage as homeowner in $5million mansion shoots intruder who broke in with an accomplice at 4am while his family was sleeping

Reptile

NES Member

Newport Beach carnage as homeowner in $5million mansion shoots intruder who broke in with an accomplice at 4am while his family was sleeping - before second suspect 'commits suicide' after fleeing​

• A homeowner in Newport Beach shot a home intruder on Tuesday morning
  • A second suspect was found inside a bush with a 'self-inflicted' gunshot wound
  • Police believe that the suspects and family knew each other but it is unclear how
A shootout between a brave Newport Beach homeowner and two intruders has left one suspect dead and another severely wounded.

The homeowner opened fire early Tuesday morning when the two men stormed the $5million, 4,709 square-foot property while his family was sleeping.

Heavily-armed police arrived at the gated community off Newport Coast Drive and Pelican Hill Road after a 4.45am 911 call to find one suspect dead and another armed with a gun bleeding out in the middle of the street.

The deceased intruder was bizarrely found with a 'self-inflicted gunshot wound to his head' after fleeing the house, police said.

Neighbors told DailyMail.com that they heard 'screaming' coming from the property, which they believe was being rented by a family of Chinese nationals.

Continues...

That’s some great reporting. It raises more questions than it answers. From this article I learned that the homeowner and his family were staying at the house which was also being rented out to a family of Chinese nationals, but the homeowner shot at 2 people invading the home, and the 4 people staying at the house were not hurt. So the homeowner, his family, and the family of Chinese nationals renting the place add up to 4 people?

That’s some great reporting. It raises more questions than it answers. From this article I learned that the homeowner and his family were staying at the house which was also being rented out to a family of Chinese nationals, but the homeowner shot at 2 people invading the home, and the 4 people staying at the house were not hurt. So the homeowner, his family, and the family of Chinese nationals renting the place add up to 4 people?
So it’s not just me. I really tried to think that one out and I’m just like none of that happened the way they said it did.

View: https://youtu.be/Ft5KtV2o0bw?si=4KHctbwo4X_aQii2

Failed Chinese government hit squad?
Now that I think of it, wasn’t this the plot to lethal weapon 3 or 4 where Roger takes in the Chinese refugees and then fights off the Chinese hit squad and Riggs completely forgets that he’s a lethal weapon and gets his a$$ kicked by Jet Li?

Back
Top Bottom