New toy!

PatMcD

NES Member
[smile] Well, my Master card finally arrived from the NRA![smile] The wife just doesn't understand these things.[angry] She says "Oh, that's nice, dear." I get no love at all.[sad2]

To celebrate, I ordered a new Service Rifle upper. Just got off the horn with John Hollinger. Should be here in a couple of weeks. My days of shooting a borrowed rifle are over![dance]

Congrats on making Master![cheers]

I've heard lots of great things about John Holliger's upper and rifles. That's what I'll be getting once I shoot mine out. (or have a good excuse to celebrate)

CD

You will be very happy with your upper from John. I ordered a RRA Upgrade upper a few years ago from him when he still offered this package. I was impress with how well it was put together when I received it. I matched it up with a RRA NM lower, threw some weight into the buttstock for balance and got a Les Tam for it. It's one sweet shooting rifle. More accurate then I'll ever be.

Been to busy to use it lately. Hummm, now that I'm writing about it I can hear it screaming "TAKE ME TO THE RANGE YOUR B@STARD!" Hummmm, I think it will make it to the range this weekend.

Pat
about time you quit sandbagging the Expert class (just kidding). That will make some guys in the expert class very happy!
Congrats
Dave Dow

Back
Top Bottom