• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PRS22 Rifle Match @ Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford 4/30/2023

Chilichonga

NES Member
🚨🚨Points Match 🚨🚨

Sunday April 30, 2023
Time: 8:45 Registration
9:00 Zero & Check dope
9:45 Safety brief
10:00 match starts
Round count roughly 100

North Dartmouth, MA 02747

Cost $30

This is a .22 Rimfire Precision Rifle match. Eight-Nine Stages, Match will be shot from various positions ie: Tank Trap, Rooftop & Barricade at multiple steel targets from 25 Yards to 100 Yards.

New shooters are encouraged to attend. There will be plenty of experienced shooters there to help you through the match. Shooting line is covered no need to worry about the weather.

Hope to see you for a fun day on the range.

Register online through Practiscore or the Precision Rifle Series website.

Search PractiScore

RGNB 22lr Precision Rimfire for registration​

Why are the shoots always on Sunday , these and pin shoots? I've been interested in both , but unfortunately I work on Sundays.
same here, as it is easier for me to take off time from work during mid-week, than to ditch the weekend time that is all about family activities.

Why are the shoots always on Sunday , these and pin shoots? I've been interested in both , but unfortunately I work on Sundays.
Probably just depends on the club as well as the schedule for other club matches. If it’s anything like USPSA/IDPA, they try to schedule matches so they don’t conflict with other matches on the same day.

Correct me if I'm wrong (just did a quick read of the rules) but any 10/22 or 10/22 clone would simply compete in "semi-auto" without any restrictions (any optic, any barrel, any trigger, etc) - correct?

@kalash So, we will see you there?
You will not because my rifle won't be done until mid-June in all likelihood. I'm definitely interested though, sounds like a blast - I found the New England match schedule so I'll need to sit down and figure out how to work this into my IDPA/USPSA schedule... should be a fun year!

You will not because my rifle won't be done until mid-June in all likelihood. I'm definitely interested though, sounds like a blast - I found the New England match schedule so I'll need to sit down and figure out how to work this into my IDPA/USPSA schedule... should be a fun year!

If you promise to behave yourself your welcome to use one of my 1022's. [smile]. I have a CZ I'm using for PRS matches. It's a 12x Athlon scope which should be good enough. I don't have a bipod for it, so you would need a bag, but you can always share mine.

If you promise to behave yourself your welcome to use one of my 1022's. [smile]. I have a CZ I'm using for PRS matches. It's a 12x Athlon scope which should be good enough. I don't have a bipod for it, so you would need a bag, but you can always share mine.
Thanks, I might take you up on that! Let me check with the boss tonight, as she works some weekends, and I'll PM you. Absolutely no promises that I'll behave though, that's never guaranteed.

Edit: just realized what weekend this will be. Can't make it anyways, unfortunately. :( @nightpoison

well that's an easy one...bye bye IDPA

I can't bring myself to wear the vest. It's probably the only reason I'm not a DM.

Back
Top Bottom