• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New to Area

Not anymore. What area? When I lived in Vermont, the Barre show was the big one. Rutland wasn't bad, and the White River Junction one was good to start. With their mandatory UBC and 3-day waiting period, I'm sure they are all dead. Concord, NH and Manchester used to have DiPrete shows, but those are gone. Someone ran Concord last year, but I didn't even bother going. From what I heard from people who did go, it's gone downhill. I really miss the Phoenix, AZ show(s), but it's been 10 years so would expect that Libs have killed those, too.

The absolute best show used to be at the Manchester NH Armory about 25 years ago. Bought many "assault" style rifles at rock bottom prices for the time. Now we are stuck with crowds that hover over high priced handguns, surplus canteens, delusional sellers of surplus rilfes at insane prices, and the stench of BO and warm, moldy cheese....welcome to new england

Probably another new account by a MA state hack getting ready to "debate" the latest, proposed MA gun laws when the Senate releases their version.

I hope you knew what a @#$hole you were moving to (gunwise) before you decided to come here.
Based on the average person not being able to Google simple things, and the OP only joining this forum after moving, I will guess he didn't do any research.

Ok, so what is that mall called?

Actually, I don't care.

We shall call it THE NASHUA MALL.

@AJK129
Nashua Mall was great. There is a home depot next door, there used to be a child world there.
My grandmother would take me there to get GI Joes and Transformers. The mall had an anchor store with an old school food counter.
The royal ridge mall sucked. It had Zayre, which became Ames.

Based on the average person not being able to Google simple things, and the OP only joining this forum after moving, I will guess he didn't do any research.
Yes
I find it absolutely absurd people would rather ask a generic question on NES & wait for a plethora of wrong answers, than go straight to Google & get educated in nano seconds
FML

I'M IN FLORIDA. we just had one of our bigger gun shows here this weekend,10 mins. from where i live. spent the weekend there,sold 7 guns,face to face, bought 4 more, then sold 3 on sunday and bought 3 more,all face to face. give me the money ,i give you the gun. i;m being kind of forced to move back to mass, after 35 yrs here in florida, so i'm stocking up while i can.

Back
Top Bottom