• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New to Area

JimmiV

NES Member
Hello, I am new to the area and was wondering if there are any Large Gun Shows in the New England area? the kind held at convention centers and have all the manufacturers and dealers. Not looking for the local show that have a lot of antique guns and used guns for sale.
Thanks

Hello, I am new to the area and was wondering if there are any Large Gun Shows in the New England area? the kind held at convention centers and have all the manufacturers and dealers. Not looking for the local show that have a lot of antique guns and used guns for sale.
Thanks
1705191300924.png

Not anymore. What area? When I lived in Vermont, the Barre show was the big one. Rutland wasn't bad, and the White River Junction one was good to start. With their mandatory UBC and 3-day waiting period, I'm sure they are all dead. Concord, NH and Manchester used to have DiPrete shows, but those are gone. Someone ran Concord last year, but I didn't even bother going. From what I heard from people who did go, it's gone downhill. I really miss the Phoenix, AZ show(s), but it's been 10 years so would expect that Libs have killed those, too.

What state?

If you go to a NH show - much of what they sell new can't be brought to Massachusetts.
The dude is asking about SHOT SHOW type of stuff, more like conventions.

There is none of that in New England.

Welcome, newbie. Kinda new to the area myself. Took awhile to overcome the culture shock, if culture is the right word.

Whatever the mall on the border is, didnt realize nashua mall was something different
Yeah it used to be an actual mall. Along with the royal ridge mall. For a very short period in the 80s, nashua had 3 malls.
I think it was '86

Edit- I was wrong...
Looks like royal ridge lasted until the 90s (now royal ridge center)
Nashua mall made it to the 2000's.

Yeah it used to be an actual mall. Along with the royal ridge mall. For a very short period in the 80s, nashua had 3 malls.
I think it was '86

Edit- I was wrong...
Looks like royal ridge lasted until the 90s (now royal ridge center)
Nashua mall made it to the 2000's.
Ok, so what is that mall called?

Actually, I don't care.

We shall call it THE NASHUA MALL.

@AJK129

Back
Top Bottom