• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New? Super high end guntry club in RI

Just saw this during a drive by today.
"The Preserve" and the gun shop "sporting shoppe". In Wyoming, ri (about a mile off of exit 3)

The place looks brand spanking new but I don't go that way to often, though when the sign says both cigars and guns I have to stop. They are building a 4 stall 150 YARD indoor range (with a bunch of 100 footers too) along with a bunch of other stuff.
Didn't have time for anything more then a quick look around the gun shop (currently open to the public) but it looks like they are hoping to be a high end place drawing people from as far as nyc (they say they have a helipad).
1a185c76faf77b3d7cf56dd59b90023e.jpg
8ff2503540f3a2eb65a87cca51abb57c.jpg
33b6b9e9e965b50939b0502fd2638a2d.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That's the old Foxwoods golf course, they are wicked D-bags there. I went in last summer on the way back up from CT in a suit and tie and the guy was wicked nice, I went back there the following weekend after a morning of fishing to purchase what I was looking at the same person wouldn't give me the time of day. I told him on my way out to pound sand and that I'm taking my business down the road.

They are competing against Addieville and I hope they fail miserably.

Back
Top Bottom