• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Middleboro gun shop opened today

A new shop opened today in Middleboro.
I have shopped at Gunrunner for years and had always found Ed Brophy to be a solid, knowledgeable and polite employee who did what he was supposed to do, when he was supposed to do it. Very professional every time I interacted with him. He has opened a shop under Reedy's Archery. The hours are : "Sunday 10-4 Tuesday and Wednesday,4-8 Thursday ,10-8 Friday sat 10-5. Holiday open 10-5 tomorrow."

The address is: 121 Wood Street, Middleboro

I haven't been there yet but plan to visit often.

CF is no longer.

We.have Brophys ( under reedys ) , Middleboro ( apizidis plaza .....good food ) Gunrunner ( old sign shop, across from some motel ) , and Big Gs ( under the chiropractor ) next to Harrys.

CF is no longer.

We.have Brophys ( under reedys ) , Middleboro ( apizidis plaza .....good food ) Gunrunner ( old sign shop, across from some motel ) , and Big Gs ( under the chiropractor ) next to Harrys.

Big G has been closed for quite a while now, as far as I know. Anyone know different?

Been by that place a number of times hauling in and out of a job up the street. Thought it looked kinda interesting. Have to make a run up there and buy something in the near future.

Channel 4 WBZ just ran the same story. He seemed a little goofy in the story but overall I’m sure he’s a great guy who’s telling the govt to F off.

I've been there and talked with him a bit in the past. Certainly an interesting character. If he were closer to me I would go back often. He was quick to help me find a magazine for one of my older guns with expectation of compensation for himself. It is a shop worth visiting before and after all this going on.

I’m working in middleboro for the next 12 months. I will have to stop by and spend some coin there.

I don't "need" anything at the moment. I will go spend a few dollars there the beginning of the week!

Back
Top Bottom