• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Mexico Man Charged With Murder After Allegedly Decapitating Man and Playing ‘Soccer With His Head’

Arciniega-Saenz owned up to the murder as retaliation for Garcia allegedly raping his wife four years ago. The defendant allegedly told police that the three of them were hanging out together days prior to the murder when he and his wife fell asleep. Arciniega-Saenz went on to tell officers that when he woke up, Garcia had left and stolen all of their belongings, police claim.”

Well, the guy apparently raped his wife and stole all their valuables. He owned up to it so didn’t mind doing the time. He’s got his respect back at least in his mind. And they’ll leave him alone inside.

This would have never happened if they had better gunz laws! Outlaw Assaulted weapons and takeaway the gunzs to prevent this from ever happening again!

#Gunzs are Gunzs no matter what the crime is.

The defendant became an immediate suspect in the killing after officers who responded to reports of a body laying on the ground allegedly found him with “significant blood stains” on his clothes and saw “a bloody knife stuck in the ground near where he was seated,”

That's some solid detective work.

Wait...

Are we NOT supposed to decapitate people and play sports with the severed heads now? I can never keep track of the trends, week by week...
You really need to start writing this stuff down. Once I noted that sleeping on the train tracks was ill advised I found my rate of limb loss dropped off dramatically.

You really need to start writing this stuff down. Once I noted that sleeping on the train tracks was ill advised I found my rate of limb loss dropped off dramatically.

Darn.

You're right. I need to get with the program.

To be fair, if he’s a recent import from Mexico, this is how it works down there as virtually every cop is crooked and your chances of getting justice via the justice system or pretty much zero. If you don’t have the cash to pay a cop to kill your enemy you have to DIY I guess.

Last edited:
What is it about the eyes and expressions of these lunatics that always seems so similar?

Wait...

Are we NOT supposed to decapitate people and play sports with the severed heads now? I can never keep track of the trends, week by week...
He seems to be enjoying the hell out of his freedom, wonder if he would kneel if we started playing the National Anthem for him.

is there a shortage of soccer balls! ?
wat de faque
Some crack police work there. They found blood on his clothing and a knife near where he was sitting. I wouldn't go out on a limb here , but I think there's a chance maybe he did it ?

Shit.... The N'Drangheta and Comorra used to play head soccer ⚽ in southern Italy when I lived there back in the early 90s.

They'd show it on the TV news and the newspapers... European media is a lot less squeamish about sex, nudity and violence than American media.

And as a very tangential aside.... Southern Europe is just as violent as the US. Back when I lived there parts of Italy were as bad as Colombia during the narco wars. Maybe it's different now. I don't know. Been a long time.

Back
Top Bottom