Jmlcop

NES Member
Hello
Attempted to speak to seller on posting yet it says I don’t have sufficient privileges to text on post? I started private conversation with seller and haven’t received response. I’m I doing something wrong?

You'll never be able to reply on a WTS thread. Those are OP-only.

You've done the right thing. The seller either hasn't gotten around to checking your message yet, has decided to ghost you because your offer was too low, doesn't like to deal with newbs... or doesn't like cops.

Maybe you'll hear back, maybe not. Welcome.

You'll never be able to reply on a WTS thread. Those are OP-only.

You've done the right thing. The seller either hasn't gotten around to checking your message yet, has decided to ghost you because your offer was too low, doesn't like to deal with newbs... or doesn't like cops.

Maybe you'll hear back, maybe not. Welcome.
Or, "all of the above". [thumbsup]

Welcome! +1 for giving the seller a little time to respond. You may hover your cursor over their screen name to see when they were last on the forum.

If the seller ends up ghosting you for some reason, don't let it discourage you from buying or selling on the forum. 100% of the NES sellers and buyers I have encountered have been great. I had one time wasting tire kicker, so that's not too bad of a run.

WELCOME ! Welcome to sarcasm. Hope you can take it. But give it back even better with more sarcastic comments.:)

Back
Top Bottom