Hi all new paid member here. Looking forward to learning and buying here.

Can anybody point me in the right direction as to how to get a membership at Reading Rifle? Its right down the street from me and I know a couple of members but I can't find anything online regarding membership. Hopefully I'm going there soon to check it out in person.

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this I'm not sure

Welcome!! And good luck, I've been barking up the Reading tree for three years... And I'm close enough to hear them discharging.

I don't know anything about that particular club but can tell you that the following should work with most clubs:

Just show up on a Sunday morning, there are usually people at most clubs that day. Some serve breakfast, some start skeet or trap between 10AM and 12Noon. Usually you will find an officer or activity chair present and can get a tour and ask questions. That is what I did 4 different times over the years (multiple clubs each time) and I've given tours to drop-ins numerous times as well.

If they have a website, sending Email to the webmaster or other officer might work as well.

Most clubs only screen VM once a week or so and aren't real good at getting back to people that way.

Thanks for the tip I'll try and get in there soon. I want to get a membership because right now I'm piggybacking on other people and being a mooch isn't helping me too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all new paid member here. Looking forward to learning and buying here.

Can anybody point me in the right direction as to how to get a membership at Reading Rifle? Its right down the street from me and I know a couple of members but I can't find anything online regarding membership. Hopefully I'm going there soon to check it out in person.

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this I'm not sure

Swing by on Sunday morning and introduce yourself. There will be a ton of people there.

Back
Top Bottom