New Member in Milford

Suz

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. Just joined NES and looking to find some local clubs and get back into shooting. Currently applying for my LTC here in MA. I first learned to shoot around age 10 and continued into my 20s, but now it's been a long time, so I can't wait to get back into it.

Welcome neighbor! Our town is LTC friendly, shouldn't have any issues if you're clean. Couple great clubs around us, I belong to both Hopkinton Sprortsman and Southborough R&G. If you'd like a tour at either just PM me.
-Brian

Welcome, I'm a Hopkinton member, been working in the Milford area for many years.

You found a great place, search, read sticky's and soak up the abundance of info.

Great, thanks everyone! I'll be attending the Hopkinton event this evening and hope to meet some of you.

Welcome, my wife and I are in Milford and go to Harvard Sportsmens now.

Sent from my SPH-P100 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome, my wife and I are in Milford and go to Harvard Sportsmens now.

Welcome to the site. Depending on what your looking to do HSC is one of the best clubs around. I highly suggest you look into it.

Maybe Wargamehub will give you the old tour since he is local to you as well... hint hint nudge nudge.

Welcome to NES. Live in Milford & belong to SRGC also. Good luck with the LTC process, we're very green here [grin]

Thanks for the welcomes! It was good to meet some of you last night in Hopkinton. Just dropped off my app at the MPD today... now a 6-8 week wait *tapping foot and waiting patiently*

Welcome to the forum! I'm new here myself but quickly found this is a great resource with lots of good people. If you are looking to get out I would suggest considering a ride to AFS in Attleboro. You can rent a number of handguns to try out while you are waiting for your LTC to arrive. It's a little bit of a ride but worth it in my opinion. Bring a friend because you can't rent if you are solo.

Thanks for the welcomes! It was good to meet some of you last night in Hopkinton. Just dropped off my app at the MPD today... now a 6-8 week wait *tapping foot and waiting patiently*

It was very nice meeting you last night as well. I have already been in contact with Bob. We'll all go out together and burn some powder very soon.

It was very nice meeting you last night as well. I have already been in contact with Bob. We'll all go out together and burn some powder very soon.
Sounds great! And Chinese after? Had I known beforehand there was pie involved last night I might have come prepared to shoot [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom