New Member from Palmer MA

Mbous

NES Member
Just wanted to say, I recently joined the site after finding it while doing a google search. I'm a member of the Springfield Sportsman's club in Monson MA and have had my class A LTC for about 5 years now though I have only been shooting actively for about 2 years since I finally graduated college. I own a couple of shotguns, a couple of pistols, and a pair of rifles (on .22 and a .223). I shoot when I have days off from work and my schedule allows it.

Marc

Just wanted to say, I recently joined the site after finding it while doing a google search. I'm a member of the Springfield Sportsman's club in Monson MA and have had my class A LTC for about 5 years now though I have only been shooting actively for about 2 years since I finally graduated college. I own a couple of shotguns, a couple of pistols, and a pair of rifles (on .22 and a .223). I shoot when I have days off from work and my schedule allows it.

Marc
Welcome to the forums Marc! Glad to see you "green'd up" before your first post! I recently graduated from the University of Montana last May, and I'm on the same boat of trying to get into shooting a lot more. Hopefully I'll be able to join a club in central Mass soon.
I've only got 2 pistols and a Mosin Nagant, but my collection is slowly growing haha.

Hi Marc. Welcome!

I am right in your area too... Springfield is a nice club with some good folks!

Andy

Back
Top Bottom