New Member from Needham saying "Hello!"

Hi all!

My name is Mike and I'm a new member from Needham. I've recently begun my application process, been taking classes at Mass Firearms School in Holliston, trying to get all my paperwork in order, and really appreciating the very helpful postings I've found on here. Seems like a great community and I look forward to more interaction with you all!

I'm also in the process of finding a local gun club that is accepting new members. Anywhere in the Greater Boston/Metro West area is fine. Ideally I'd like somewhere with both an indoor and an outdoor range, modern facilities, and a friendly community--if any members on here could recommend such a club, and maybe post a link or otherwise direct me to it, I would be very thankful.

Thanks a lot and happy to be a member here!

Edit: Moderators, if I've posted this introduction in the wrong forum I apologize. Please relocate it as you see fit. Thank you.

Mike

Last edited:
Braintree, Holbrook, are near you and great facilities. Fin, fur, and feather is also close but have never shot there. The first 2 mentioned have loads to offer for a newb.

Welcome! Be sure to keep your eye out for upcoming "Green" shoots..... Great opportunity to meet folks and check out some of their cool toys....[smile]

Back
Top Bottom