New member from Cape Cod

Don't let anyone scare you off. You need a thick skin. It can get rough around here sometimes, but most of it it good old fashioned "cookie bustin" (except for a few idiots). [smile]

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome and happy shooting!

Lots of great advise and information to be found here - IMHO no question too stupid to ask (but that may be met with different opinions ;)

Kudos for going green. Welcome and get a wallet with a zipper and chain.

Welcome to NES. I'm a life-long CapeCodder. I'm currently in the process of applying for jobs and looking for homes up in NH though.

Cape Cod here as well. Make some noise with us and get the Barnstable range opened again!

Welcome. I'll be at the cape next week for my low key honeymoon. Anyone have suggestions on what to do? Staying in Bourne but will travel around a bit.

Always glad to see another Cape Codder on here! Welcome! I was pretty new to firearms a few years ago, but this forum has a wealth of knowledge and some incredibly helpful people. Just use the "search" function BEFORE you ask a question, it'll save you some grief.

Welcome. I'll be at the cape next week for my low key honeymoon. Anyone have suggestions on what to do? Staying in Bourne but will travel around a bit.

Striper fishing should be heating up by this weekend. It's been a little slow this year so far. I'll be out in the Dennis area trying my luck with sand eels.

Welcome! What club you shoot at? Oh.. and don't bother with the search button, just ask questions..!! lol Many folks here don't mind ;-)

Enjoy the traffic!! its starting... fishing is a good idea , try the canal, I heard some nice ones in there now. if you do idpa stuff, there may be a shoot, check some of the club calendars, bass river rod and gun, not sure who else has them, monument beach is right up by the bourne bridge. if you like dining out try this.. http://www.capecoddiningclub.com/index.html im not sure how it is now, I have not used it in a couple years but It had small discounts on many restaurants and was fun to try a new spot here and there, now im established and don't get out to much. The Cape Cod Dinner Train is nice!!

Welcome to the forum. Great place to learn and meet some shady characters. That is why I waited to chime in, lol.

We have a lot of members down here. Definitely going to have to have another get together. And now I am starting on a list of people to call out for not showing. Right Dave?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom