• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Hampshire Senate Passes Bill to Ban State Enforcement of Any New Executive Orders Restricting Firearms

Another quote from that article:

The only gun measure that failed last week was the proposed constitutional amendment (CACR 8) to ban future lawmakers from passing any restrictions on firearm use.
“This bill invites the people of New Hampshire to speak and nothing more. It would allow the citizens of New Hampshire to decide for themselves if they want to continue to allow the legislature to have the power to pass legislation impacting their civil right to keep and bear arms,” said Rep. John Burt, R-Goffstown.

I live in Ma but have absolutely no intention of retiring here. looking at property in Tennessee. One of the 12 states that won't tax my pension.(NH) being one of them. Always loved NH. Had property in Bartlett for years. This article is definitely putting NH at the top of the list.

First I've ever heard of that Atlanta thing.

Need more info on it, and the guy who wrote it.

Back
Top Bottom