New guy in RI

Hi all! Great website, been poking around for a couple weeks and decided I'd jump in!

[cheers]

thanks.. Tons of great info shared...

Any idea how to post pics off an iPad??

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome from Rhode Island.

How are the crowds with the yacht races? 28knots down wind.. Those boys were moving today!

thanks.. Tons of great info shared...

Any idea how to post pics off an iPad??

- - - Updated - - -

How are the crowds with the yacht races? 28knots down wind.. Those boys were moving today!
I don't know since I have spent the last couple of days at the hospital since our daughter decided to be born today :)
It was tough on my wife,but she and the baby are resting and doing well now.
It was a nice day for sailing and I am sure it must have been fun to watch.

Didn't get to see the yacht races today, but I was debating heading to bonnet shores earlier. Anyone know where the stripers and blues are? I haven't caught a thing at the breachway...

ETA: Welcome from Warwick!

I don't know since I have spent the last couple of days at the hospital since our daughter decided to be born today :)

Congrats to you and your wife on the new arrival!!

Welcome to NES and green member status!

Congrats!

I know it's "north east" shooters.. But other forums I've joined people are like where's RI? lol

Itll be nice having so many members close to home!

I know it's "north east" shooters.. But other forums I've joined people are like where's RI? lol

Itll be nice having so many members close to home!
Don't kid yourself, it's really "MAShooters". But we can make a little noise now and then.

Just remember, if you post a question about a gun, 12 people are going to chime in and tell you how the commie-state trigger sucks. [rofl]

I'm noticing lots of people from MA... LOL... Guess we're close enough.. at least they know where RI is.. lol

I was just there yesterday with a guy from work, he is a member. I have been a few times with him, its a really nice club. How did the application process go?

Was easy. Just need to fill out application and get a background check from AG's office in prov.. That takes 2 min.. Parking takes 45... Lol. Half dues now until nov. They require 30 hrs your first year, which is probationary. Real nice place though. Been up a bunch to shoot skeet/trap. Good people.

Why not wallum lake.. Just curious seeing your down the road.. Lol

I joined Manville before Wallum Lake was down the road (I just moved to Pascoag 3 years ago). Been thinking about it, but I don't want to pay for 2 clubs I never get to go to. I think I might make the switch eventually (when I've got the time to go shooting).

Back
Top Bottom