New gunshop/gunsmith in Hudson Ma.

I few days ago I saw an ad for a new gunshop/gunsmith in Hudson Ma. The problem is, I can't remember the name of the place or the address. I think it was on the road by Rich's Used Auto Parts. Any locals know the name?
Thank you
Chuckster

Consolidated Firearm Services.
577 Main St. Suite 420
Hudson, MA

I know the owner quite well. His name is Mark. He is a very genuine guy with amazing attention to detail. I highly recommend him to anyone with high end firearms looking for precision gunsmithing. He is the only employee of his shop which IMO, is one of the best equip facilities I've been to.

Consolidated Firearm Services.
577 Main St. Suite 420
Hudson, MA

I know the owner quite well. His name is Mark. He is a very genuine guy with amazing attention to detail. I highly recommend him to anyone with high end firearms looking for precision gunsmithing. He is the only employee of his shop which IMO, is one of the best equip facilities I've been to.

That's the one, thank you. Does he have a website, if not do you have contact info?

Anyone know more? I know Undercover closed (or moved?) recently - there used to be K&R Target Sports in Hudson as well. Any association with either?

Stiff competition being only about 300' from the entrance to the Cabelas plaza, if that's where he is... however, they have some strict "policies" at Cabelas about what they'll sell used, predating Mad Mauras crazy imperial decree, so maybe he's got a niche to fill. I'll have to stop by.

Anyone know more? I know Undercover closed (or moved?) recently - there used to be K&R Target Sports in Hudson as well. Any association with either?

Stiff competition being only about 300' from the entrance to the Cabelas plaza, if that's where he is... however, they have some strict "policies" at Cabelas about what they'll sell used, predating Mad Mauras crazy imperial decree, so maybe he's got a niche to fill. I'll have to stop by.

He is a working gunsmith. He doesn't do sales, and there isn't any merchandise to browse.

Stop by if you have a firearm needs fixing, or a custom project you'd like to have him work up for you.

He is a working gunsmith. He doesn't do sales, and there isn't any merchandise to browse.

Stop by if you have a firearm needs fixing, or a custom project you'd like to have him work up for you.

They sure do have some interesting guns for sale on GunBroker. They don't allow walk in sales?

They sure do have some interesting guns for sale on GunBroker. They don't allow walk in sales?

If you are seriously intersted in something in particular I'd say give him a call and set up an appointment. The key is the earnestness of the business transaction. It isn't that Mark is unfriendly--he is actually a very gregarious fellow--it is that he could spend all day talking to people (and getting nothing accomplished) instead of attending to his work.

Back
Top Bottom