New GREEN member!

minininjer

NES Door Greeter
Hi everyone, I went green late last night [hmmm] [grin] ! Dropped off my packet at Braintree PD yesterday. I'm going to sign up for a membership at MRA in Woburn tonight and drop off the letter of membership at the PD afterwards so they can continue the process (yes, it's required for Braintree) [smile] Sooo excited!

Thanks to everyone for contributing to the forums!

Awesome very happy to hear you got the whole process started.
Thanks for supporting the forum by going green.
I hope its a quick turn around and you can enjoy your new hobby soon.

Consider joining GOAL and contributing to COMM2A both local 2-A organizations keeping up the good fight for us.

Awesome very happy to hear you got the whole process started.
Thanks for supporting the forum by going green.
I hope its a quick turn around and you can enjoy your new hobby soon.

Consider joining GOAL and contributing to COMM2A both local 2-A organizations keeping up the good fight for us.

Hi Dirtypacman again! Thank you! I will join GOAL soon as well.

Right now, when I go to the comm2a.org website, it redirects me to azond.ru/senej/index.php and my Google Chrome browser is showing that it might have malicious software installed on the website. Not sure why that is. For the time being, I'm going to stay away from that site, just in case. Hopefully it will get fixed, whatever the issue may be?

Yup I just took a look at the site and I am getting blocked also. I am sure the admin of the site has already been informed but I am going to send them a private message anyhow.

Thanks for expressing interest and researching the .org , sorry your first attempt ended in a malicious attack. I am sure they will get it resolved asap.

Welcome to you too!
Make sure you look into the Ladies Instructional Shoot that they hold in June. My wife attended this year just to humor me and is now an avid shooter herself.

Yup I just took a look at the site and I am getting blocked also. I am sure the admin of the site has already been informed but I am going to send them a private message anyhow.

Thanks for expressing interest and researching the .org , sorry your first attempt ended in a malicious attack. I am sure they will get it resolved asap.

Pacman - This issue is happening for me again in Chrome. I just tried it in Firefox, as well as IE and the site loaded fine. There must be something that the Chrome browser is catching and not in the others. Safari was ok too (from my iPhone last night). Maybe something for the site admin to look into [grin]

Welcome to you too!
Make sure you look into the Ladies Instructional Shoot that they hold in June. My wife attended this year just to humor me and is now an avid shooter herself.

I attended the women's shoot in June this year at MRA. Really loved it! It was fantastic and I recommend it to all females interested!

Welcome to NES. Just went to Comm2A fine. http://www.comm2a.org/ Give it a try.

Thanks!

Welcome to NES !

I hope that your application is processed quickly and smoothly.

Thanks! I hope it gets processed without issue. I'm clean as a whistle so I don't see any issues. Braintree is green, but this is my first license, who knows - keep your fingers crossed for me [wink]

Pacman - This issue is happening for me again in Chrome. I just tried it in Firefox, as well as IE and the site loaded fine. There must be something that the Chrome browser is catching and not in the others. Safari was ok too (from my iPhone last night). Maybe something for the site admin to look into [grin]

I will let the admin now about that. Good catch if that is the case. Thanks.

I got word back from the Admin that the site is 100% clear of issues. I have confirmed the fact on my PC also.
Try clearing your cache if you return to the site and see the same issue. Chrome may have cached the site when you first visited and that's why your seeing that again even thought the problem has been resolved.

Have a great day ahead.

I got word back from the Admin that the site is 100% clear of issues. I have confirmed the fact on my PC also.
Try clearing your cache if you return to the site and see the same issue. Chrome may have cached the site when you first visited and that's why your seeing that again even thought the problem has been resolved.

Have a great day ahead.

But I hate clearing my cache! [laugh] You're right, site looks good in Chrome after clearing cache. I'll check out the site today. Thanks!

Thank you for the heads up on the problem. I also noticed you just joined GOAL on the other thread - Good on you!!
Hope your license turn around is quick. If want to get some range time in before hand and try out some different toys just let me know.

Thank you for the heads up on the problem. I also noticed you just joined GOAL on the other thread - Good on you!!
Hope your license turn around is quick. If want to get some range time in before hand and try out some different toys just let me know.

Thanks Pacman, I may take you up on the offer some time [smile]

Back
Top Bottom