new green guy

Welcome aboard. There are many folks here who are members of both boards. Good on you for going green. Look forward to meeting you some time at a NES shoot!

Ok, have been subscribed since 2005, and have lurked for all this time. Live on Southcoast, I'm a police officer and that's probably the only reason that I didn't go green earlier. I'm a member of Masscops.com (a hated site from what I've read) NRA, and GOAL. After reading Derek's posts there, I decided to go green here. Let me say that I enjoy 95% of the postings here, and have learned a lot from the membership. I'm 100% pro gun , and think that I can contribute. I have not posted often in the past, but hope to be a positive contributer in the future . I'm a family man with kids and a combat vet (Army), and enjoy being around like minded people. Have a few friends here already, and hope to make a lot more.

Slainte

[wave] holy crap... welcome (i guess). thanks for your service (both) and don't mind the tin foilers in here who are as wide as they are tall and living in mommies basement. [rofl]

Don't worry about being a cop, I know more than a few good ones. Although there was this one time, at band camp, actually it was exit 54 on 95 N.

Seriously, welcome and thanks for going green.

Tommy

Nice to have a Leo here. It's good to try to get the opinions from all sides. I'm looking forward to your posts.

Welcome and thanks for your service.

Hope to see you around here participating and joining some shoots when you can.

Welcome. Don't worry about folks not liking you due to your occupation. You can't please everyone. Hell, my sister is a cop and I thinks she's OK.

Back
Top Bottom