New Acquistions for June 2009!

Remington 1187 Got it last week!!

100_0864.jpg

S&W MP40C I owe you the pick from March I just got my pc back up and runing.

100_0866.jpg

Last edited:
went from this:

attachment.php

to this:

attachment.php

FINALLY i no longer have to worry about sight picture with a chin weld! now where's my credit card? i have a larue cantilever mount to buy! [rofl]

New SW1911PD

Just picked up from a forum member - awesome! I just knew I would be a 1911 fan...

2nd John Browning in collection ... (BHP and now 1911)

Shoots much better than me (though target in picture was at 15yds).

So looking forward to Pins next weekend [smile]

dsc_0408-medium.jpg

New Wheels

Not a gun, but something...and believe me, its got so much more room for guns than my standard cab ranger had.
2009 Nissan Sentra

DSC015391.JPG

DSC01541.JPG

Had it for two days and it already needs to be washed......ahhh the fun of having a black car. But it does look so good when its clean.

Last edited:
The PD's seem to be really nice. If and when I can ever carry I think I'll look at them. They seem to be light enough, I just wonder about the lenght.

Nice and light for summertime! I picked up this little SW 638-3 a couple of weeks ago. Has a decent trigger, the exposed bobbed hammer, takes .38+P, and disappears in a pocket. This is a cell phone pic, so it's lousy, but I really like this little fella.

sw638.jpg

Also not a gun, but I picked this up today for taking pictures OF guns:

9318954_sa.jpg

Canon EOS Rebel T1i, 15.1 megapixels and all kinds of features I have to figure out how to use. [laugh]

Nice purchase meth0d. Wait until you get a taste for more lenses.

If you have photography questions, feel free to PM me.

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

1979 Ruger 10/22 Rifle. Original real wood stock. Unfortunately, this rifle has big plans scheduled so the original wood stock won't be used for this project. Stay tuned for something off the wall.

This is my other recent purchase. Although not shooting related, it's my first set of higher end saltwater fishing lures. They are Shimano Flat-Sided Butterfly jigs in 5oz and 12oz with Dancing Stinger hooks. I'll use these for my deep sea trips(the big ones) and my striper fishing(the little ones). These jigs are made of stainless steel and will not break/wear out. This set of 7 alone is a little over $200.

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01679.jpg

I'll take a picture of my new rod/reel in a bit since that's higher end as well.

And walking all over it...

DSC_0377.jpg

Oh crap, at first glance I thought the little creature was one of those things you rub your boot on to clean the snow off [rofl]

I assume it's your pet; what are those little guys like; personality/intelligence wise are they closer to a ferret, rabbit, cat or gueina pig?

Awesome Sig too, I was thinking about one of those before I got the M4. I really like their look with the skeleton stock, can you have a skeleton stock on that firearm as long as it's pinned?

Back
Top Bottom