New Acquisitions May

yheba2as.jpg

Smith and Wesson Performance Center 627 5in 38/357 8 shot. GS in IA ---> Gun Broker ---> Sportsmen Den
Quincy ---> to me. A thing of beauty.

0524141622.jpg

Last edited:
Cute dog.

Waiting for an upper I practically stole from ARFcom and some other build parts coming in the next day or two, just need the trigger from the CMC group buy to finish the next AR build.

Got some parts in today for my current AR build. Here are the specs of the build so far...

LRB lower / LPK
BCM buffer tube assembly
Magpul MOE fixed stock, FDE
Magpul trigger guard, FDE
Magpul MOE+ grip, FDE

Parts that came today that I put on...

BCM upper
Spike's BCG
BCM mod 3 charging handle
BCM 14.5" mid length gas barrel
PWS FSC 556 brake (pinned)
F marked FSB
Daniel Defense Lite Rail 9.0
Magpul MBUS gen 2 rear sight, FDE
Magpul AFG2, FDE

Might be missing a few things but can't remember. Next step is chopping the bayo lug off and putting in a CMC 3.5# flat trigger when the group buy comes in. I got the upper minus BCG and CH on ar15.com for an absolute steal, couldn't pass it up. Got most of the other upper parts from Exile Machine... awesome company.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

Last edited:
Picked up an EOtech and the parts to finish my beowulf at the beginning of the month and just about finished building my 300 blackout with a PPF lower (just need optics of some sort) also grabbed a 44 special to play with and finally a real safe to put everything in :)

no pictures because.....well.....I suck

Last day of the month...
I got a Noveske upper to go with my PPF lower that I have had since roughly forever
14141976195_40837b8c9c_b.jpg

also ordered the rest of the parts to finish it. Hopefully it will be together soon.

Then got a new car, moved to NH (new apartment), new safe, and some new free state mags. It was an excellent month.

Last day of the month...
I got a Noveske upper to go with my PPF lower that I have had since roughly forever
14141976195_40837b8c9c_b.jpg

also ordered the rest of the parts to finish it. Hopefully it will be together soon.

Then got a new car, moved to NH (new apartment), new safe, and some new free state mags. It was an excellent month.

You win!

Picked up an EOtech and the parts to finish my beowulf at the beginning of the month and just about finished building my 300 blackout with a PPF lower (just need optics of some sort) also grabbed a 44 special to play with and finally a real safe to put everything in :)

no pictures because.....well.....I suck
giphy.gif

Built this SBR. Posted elsewhere. But.....[smile]
vuta7uve.jpg

uve2ujy4.jpg

pybyvy3a.jpg

Spikes Tactical lower (burnt bronze by BEC)
Bravo Co. upper (burnt bronze by BEC)
Bravo Co. f/a BCG
Noveske CQB 10.5" barrel & gas block
Fortis 9" Rev Rail
Ferfrans Muzzle Brake
BCM Gunfighter Ambi charging handle
Ambi safety selector
B5 Enhanced SopMod stock
Stark SE-1 grip
Geissele SD-3G trigger
Quick detach rear sling mount (Vtac or DD)
Magpul BAD lever
Eotech XPS-3

Last edited:
G19.jpg

The frame was purchased the end of March but I just finally got everything together and had the slide milled for the RMR. The only thing left I need to do is sand down the beavertail pins so they will not be sticking out to much. Then maybe my H&K will be going on the chopping block.

I blame QueenBee with all her Glock talk.

Built this SBR. Posted elsewhere. But.....[smile]
vuta7uve.jpg

uve2ujy4.jpg

pybyvy3a.jpg

Spikes Tactical lower (burnt bronze by BEC)
Bravo Co. upper (burnt bronze by BEC)
Bravo Co. f/a BCG
Noveske CQB 10.5" barrel & gas block
Fortis 9" Rev Rail
Ferfrans Muzzle Brake
BCM Gunfighter Ambi charging handle
Ambi safety selector
B5 Enhanced SopMod stock
Stark SE-1 grip
Geissele SD-3G trigger
Quick detach rear sling mount (Vtac or DD)
Magpul BAD lever
Eotech XPS-3
The lever is called BAD, but the whole is greater even than the sum of its parts... this thing is BAD-A$$!!

New Mini-14 ranch rifle purchased in May that I installed an Accustrut and Choate aftermarket heat shield on today.
IMG_1465.jpg IMG_1467.jpg IMG_1464.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom