New Acquisitions for October 2010

Just for Ed ;-)
a6898aaa-6c1f-cfef.jpg

Haven't posted much lately as work/life has been crazy busy. But I have been working on the collection. Made some swaps/purchases to begin the NFA collection. Two transfers completed, three in flight.

Sendra receiver converted by Rock Island Armory when they were part of Springfirld Armory. Shown with late 80's gear (1911A1 and Randall Model 15).

CopyofDSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

Vector PTR91 SBR with SIG P220 and Chris Reeve Pacific. The Vector is Semi-auto, but will easily convert to full auto by using the registered three caliber sear pack that is in process with the MP5

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Chris

To close off October:

Set of 3 "Mauser" pistols by FEG; models 90 DA, 90 DA Compact, 80 SA, unused and NIB.
I've got the 90 DA and 90 DA Compact already in September, but only the pistols with one mag each. Those may have to go
a22ce4f6.jpg

accd094b.jpg

Original package of 10 Swedish m/94 cartridges on strippers (predecessor of the m/41 cartridge, which became the standard round later)
1acbdabe.jpg

Original package of 20 Swedish m/41 cartridges
493aa1a4.jpg

To close off October:

Set of 3 "Mauser" pistols by FEG; models 90 DA, 90 DA Compact, 80 SA, unused and NIB.
I've got the 90 DA and 90 DA Compact already in September, but only the pistols with one mag each. Those may have to go QUOTE]

Nice pick up! Feel free to send me the ones that have to go. I'll find a nice spot in the safe for them!

Haven't posted much lately as work/life has been crazy busy. But I have been working on the collection. Made some swaps/purchases to begin the NFA collection. Two transfers completed, three in flight.

Sendra receiver converted by Rock Island Armory when they were part of Springfirld Armory. Shown with late 80's gear (1911A1 and Randall Model 15).

CopyofDSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

Vector PTR91 SBR with SIG P220 and Chris Reeve Pacific. The Vector is Semi-auto, but will easily convert to full auto by using the registered three caliber sear pack that is in process with the MP5

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0227.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Chris

AWESOME! Thanks for sharing

Juergen:

The PTR is a semi-auto SBR. However, one of my transfers in process is a MP5 with a full auto registered sear pack. The pack is registered in 9mm, 5.56mm, and 7.62mm. So, with a simple change of the ejector, I can move the pack between the MP5 (9mm), PTR (7.62mm) or my HK93 (5.56mm). That flexibility is one of the advantages to going the HK route for full auto.

Chris

Hm, I mis-interpreted the "A" mark as "All Fun".
So it's only the F/A sear what matters, not the gun you put it in ?
If so, that really provides some flexibility.
Make sure to post pics of that toy when you have it, Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom