New Acquisitions for Oct 2013

Just picked up this sweet 1970's vintage Corona with pearl grips, NIB Unfired!

Corona.jpg

I was really lucky to get it too because they've been outlawed for sale In Mass.
Keep the +1, but ignore my comment... it's a lighter, right?

just picked this up from gunho, last purchase for a while. 1943 colt 1911, also my first 1911.... i may be hooked already! after the first magazine through it, i knew i couldn't let it go back home with himView attachment 82778View attachment 82779
Hey.....your 1911 made in 43......my garand made in 43......these guns should get together for a meet and great.

Ok, in the right thread this time....

Just picked this up through private sale for the wife. I need to peel the grip tape off, it's pretty rough. Hoping well have time to get out and let her run it some next week.

y6use2aj.jpg

Sent from my phone....which isn't really a phone anymore, it's a computer on my pocket

It's been a long time since I have been able to post in this thread but October has been a great month for acquisitions!

My wife finnally got her lisence so she had to get her own gun - grips are from wicked grips
View attachment 82958

I picked up a gen4 26 for my self while me and my wife were shopping for her gun[smile]
View attachment 82957

Two days later I saw the Aim Surplus gen2 19s and it was too good to pass up[wink]
View attachment 82954

My garage was packed with with lawn equipment and junk so I had this built
View attachment 82955

Last but not least....I needed something to fill the empty space in the garage. Its a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Limited with the Cummins engine...and my personal favorite acquisition of the month!
View attachment 82956

Awesome buddy!

u6e3e3un.jpg
mu5udene.jpg
eme3y9ah.jpg
ude3uvyv.jpg

Mix of what I got this month funny mug from acme , bunch of ammo for the shoot, ruger .22 bolt gun, sightmark red dot for the ar . And port door for another ar.

Last edited:
28.5 lbs of fun

finally after a 9 month back order! now the 2nd order placed in april should be here by july 2014 !!!

New shield, which we've all seen before so I'm Here to show off the Badger concealment OWB holster and mag carrier combo I plucked off ebay for short money. Carries high and tight to the body and holds gun and mags nice and snug. Definetly recommend these guys. offer a few different colors as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 66
So here is a

G30_zps06cbabe9.jpg

A Glock 30 Gen 4. Basic 45 caliber Glock straight out of the box. Nothing special, exorbitant price, but something my sub-conscience mind had to have. [smile]

Hummm, now what is going to be the next overpriced hard to get firearm I'll want to get????

New shield, which we've all seen before so I'm Here to show off the Badger concealment OWB holster and mag carrier combo I plucked off ebay for short money. Carries high and tight to the body and holds gun and mags nice and snug. Definetly recommend these guys. offer a few different colors as well.

The kydek holsters are sweet, def snug the body. Nice buy

Just brought home a Ruger New Vaquero, 357 mag, 4 inch model, this one's for my wife. She's been waiting on it for a while.

Shout out to my buddy who works at Ruger for the screaming deal.

So here is a

G30_zps06cbabe9.jpg

A Glock 30 Gen 4. Basic 45 caliber Glock straight out of the box. Nothing special, exorbitant price, but something my sub-conscience mind had to have. [smile]

Hummm, now what is going to be the next overpriced hard to get firearm I'll want to get????
Drool. Love my G30sf. Congrats

finally after a 9 month back order! now the 2nd order placed in april should be here by july 2014 !!!

I was so excited over the ammo I forgot about the ruger 10/22 (early 90s vintage) with 3 preban mags and a old sport view scope i got in trade. those pics failed to down load ? its really nice shape.

Back
Top Bottom