New Acquisitions for Oct 2013

IMG_7133.jpg
forgot to post this one last month. Colt detective special got it from my friends grandfather just before he passed away. only stipulation is, when she gets her LTC, if she wants to buy it back, she can. i have no problem with it as she would keep it in her family.

Sold my condo, bought a scar. Seems legit

1aPbeUd.jpg

fap mode engaged. i wished these rifles fit me better. shot the one with the giggle switch at MFL with drgrant. i'm too lanky for the SCAR-L, but i've been told the H might fit me better.

The one we rented up there was a semi, but the trigger on it was stupid nice out of the box.

-Mike

The one we rented up there was a semi, but the trigger on it was stupid nice out of the box.

-Mike

I was prepared to drop the Geissele into it, but when i put it together yesterday the stock trigger was ridiculously crisp. Saved me $200+

just picked this up from gunho, last purchase for a while. 1943 colt 1911, also my first 1911.... i may be hooked already! after the first magazine through it, i knew i couldn't let it go back home with him IMG_7158.jpg IMG_7159.jpg

just picked this up from gunho, last purchase for a while. 1943 colt 1911, also my first 1911.... i may be hooked already! after the first magazine through it, i knew i couldn't let it go back home with himView attachment 82778View attachment 82779

I hate you !!!!!!!!

I need a ww2 era 1911 to match the p38 my grand pa took home . Sucks living in mass

Last edited:
Just picked up this sweet 1970's vintage Corona with pearl grips, NIB Unfired!

Corona.jpg

I was really lucky to get it too because they've been outlawed for sale In Mass.
That is an interesting piece......caliber? Capacity?

IMG_20131025_172218_921.jpg

M1 Garand. Been wanting one for many years. Amazing to get one as a gift. SN puts it manufactured in NOV 1943. Had it checked out and it looks G2g.......will be shooting it SOON! I'll post better pics later but this was a quick one in my basement before I put her happily in my safe.

Last edited:
just picked this up from gunho, last purchase for a while. 1943 colt 1911, also my first 1911.... i may be hooked already! after the first magazine through it, i knew i couldn't let it go back home with himView attachment 82778View attachment 82779

That's very cool. You need a Garand to go with it.

IMG_20131025_172218_921.jpg

M1 Garand. Been wanting one for many years. Amazing to get one as a gift. SN puts it manufactured in June of 1944. Had it checked out and it looks G2g.......will be shooting it SOON! I'll post better pics later but this was a quick one in my basement before I put her happily in my safe.

And vice versa.

It's been a long time since I have been able to post in this thread but October has been a great month for acquisitions!

My wife finnally got her lisence so she had to get her own gun - grips are from wicked grips
image.jpg

I picked up a gen4 26 for my self while me and my wife were shopping for her gun[smile]
image (2).jpg

Two days later I saw the Aim Surplus gen2 19s and it was too good to pass up[wink]
image (4).jpg

My garage was packed with with lawn equipment and junk so I had this built
image (3).jpg

Last but not least....I needed something to fill the empty space in the garage. Its a 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Limited with the Cummins engine...and my personal favorite acquisition of the month!
image (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom