New acquisitions for May 2013

I noticed earlier today that shipping is free on these. I'll probably be picking one up soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Well shit, I missed this post.

Out of curiosity, how far were the delivery guys willing to move the safe? We have a basement with a door in the back of the house and I'm hoping they'd be willing to cart it around back...

YMMV

NOTE: This product ships via over-the-road common carrier truck. You will be contacted to schedule a delivery time. Carrier destination shipping charges are included in the order shipping fee that will be displayed in the shopping cart. This product is delivered to the ground level exterior of your home and requires signature upon delivery. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.

YMMV

NOTE: This product ships via over-the-road common carrier truck. You will be contacted to schedule a delivery time. Carrier destination shipping charges are included in the order shipping fee that will be displayed in the shopping cart. This product is delivered to the ground level exterior of your home and requires signature upon delivery. For more information, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.

Yea, that's what I figured. Thanks.

Went in to get a takedown 10/22 and ended up with this as well, Kimber Pro carry - looks new
rubede6u.jpg

Can't have too many 10/22's - this makes 3 :)
pe5yta3y.jpg

I noticed earlier today that shipping is free on these. I'll probably be picking one up soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Well shit, I missed this post.

Out of curiosity, how far were the delivery guys willing to move the safe? We have a basement with a door in the back of the house and I'm hoping they'd be willing to cart it around back...
They put it right in my workshop (formerly 2 car under garage) right off my driveway. Backed a semi down the 120' driveway.

Also probably depends on how "friendly" you are with the driver. $20 or $50 may go a LONG way.

Picked up a 1994 GEN 2 Glock 19 with OEM trigger guard laser. Only 30 rounds through it. Looks brand new. Came with papers and original box and 2 magazines.
7a9u9yqy.jpg

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom