New acquisitions for March 2009!

Not so much a new gun, but just got it back from phase 1 of renovation. Sig P239 in 9mm. Sent it to Sig to have the SRT trigger installed and when it came back last night I put my Sig Logo CTC grips on. Sweeeeet. Phase 2 is a refinish and short trigger.

I see lots of white space in this post...did the pic "fall off"? [grin]

Oh, there it is!! Nice!!

Last edited:
A custom engraved S&W 19. engraved by GEORGE MAREK with M.O.P. grips

DSC00431.jpg

DSC00432.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00434.jpg

DSC00435.jpg

DSC00436.jpg

DSC00437.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks for looking

Fred

That is a very tastefully engraved gun. The only improvement I could imagine on it is a jeweled hammer and trigger. It would really set off the engraving.

Very nice acquisition

I picked this up at the Wilmington Show. I must have looked at 5 other 336's before I found this one, THe price was more than reasonable also:
P3110136.jpg

stinx, that's the blessing and the curse of gunshows. You can see more than one and go for the best price. However sometimes the one you wanted is gone when you go back.[rolleyes] Good gun you got there.

Thanks, I thought since it wasnt a black rifle it would be easier to look at few. I figured with a lever gun the demand would not be as high and I wouldnt need to grab the first one I saw.

I had to squash the Ultimate 10/22 bug....so here's my start
I was at Cabela's this morning picking up the ATN sight(for another gun)...and just went head over heels for this light weight custom 10/22
-Houge Ghillie OverMolded OD Green stock
-Gloss black fluted Tactical Solutions 16" barrel
-TS mag release
-Ruger Target trigger group
-ATN Ultra Sight

DSC01552.jpg

DSC01549.jpg

DSC01550.jpg

DSC01559.jpg

DSC01561.jpg

Got it home, gave it a lube and a Tuffer Buffer..should be tons of fun and a great rifle for plates

That is a very tastefully engraved gun. The only improvement I could imagine on it is a jeweled hammer and trigger. It would really set off the engraving.

Very nice acquisition

RGS,
Damn, that gun looks too nice to shoot. Very cool, I'd love to be able to check it out in person.

-Cuz.

Beretta 92

Always a fan of most things Italian, pasta, Ferraris, Aria Giovanni etc.... This 92 was just right for the price. I think some night sights and a refinishing could do wonders for this thing. $450 out the door to the range where over 100+rnds did their thing flawlessly.

Attachments

• ber1.JPG
    ber1.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 112
  • ber2.JPG
    ber2.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 38
  • ber3.JPG
    ber3.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 29
  • ber4.JPG
    ber4.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 30
  • ber5.JPG
    ber5.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Always a fan of most things Italian, pasta, Ferraris, Aria Giovanni etc.... This 92 was just right for the price. I think some night sights and a refinishing could do wonders for this thing. $450 out the door to the range where over 100+rnds did their thing flawlessly.

I love 92's. Good pick up.

I haven't been here in awhile...

Gosh, I'm humbled by all the fine hardware on display. 'Specially that engraved wheelgun Droll, slobber slobber... .

Nothin' special here, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Mine.jpg

Colt 20" upper, Tapco unpinned stock on my NES AA lower. Next, I gots to find me a full size quad rail and replace the brake with a flash hider and add a supressor.

Oh God, I love New Hampshire ! [smile]

A big thank you to Pilgrim for this one. Thanks brother. You turned me on to this idea. Ruger Vaquero in .357 mag. This is one very cool revolver. I want more!

Ruger001.jpg

Ruger002.jpg

A big thank you to Pilgrim for this one. Thanks brother. You turned me on to this idea. Ruger Vaquero in .357 mag. This is one very cool revolver. I want more!

Ruger001.jpg

Ruger002.jpg

A friend of mine has one of those in .45 long colt. We were shooting at the 100 yard range one day at Sippican and someone had hung tangerines from the target backers so we were taking turns popping them with rifles. The guy I know with the Vaquero took aim, fired 1 shot, and came within about 6 inches from hitting one.
I've never seen a handgun with sites like that shoot that accurate at 100 yards and have wanted one ever since.
Great pick up Steve.[grin]

Gosh, I'm humbled by all the fine hardware on display. 'Specially that engraved wheelgun Droll, slobber slobber... .

Nothin' special here, there are many like it, but this one is mine.

Mine.jpg

Colt 20" upper, Tapco unpinned stock on my NES AA lower. Next, I gots to find me a full size quad rail and replace the brake with a flash hider and add a supressor.

Oh God, I love New Hampshire ! [smile]
Dennis, how can you stand to have that evil thing in your house? [wink]

I need to get my muzzle brake pinned and welded so I can finish building my rifle!! I'll still need to steel the bcg from another rifle, but I want to shoot it!

I need to get my muzzle brake pinned and welded so I can finish building my rifle!! I'll still need to steel the bcg from another rifle, but I want to shoot it!
I got a drill press and wire welder if you want to try it yourself.

I can hear the siren song of my black rifle calling to me now... (cups hand to ear.)
Shoot meeee, shoot meee, feed meee sweeeet brassss, shooooot, shoooot meeee...

Can't wait to break her cherry. [smile]

New acquisition:

Approved Form 1

No pics, sorry. Hard to take a picture of paper. If everything goes as plan assembly should start the first half of next week.

Thank you Mr Obama for my extra $44 per month!

Picked this up at Cabelas in the Gun Room (not the rack)

Browning Cynergy Classic Sporting 12GA O/U
30" ported Invector-Plus barrel
Modified and Full choke
Vented rib
Hiviz front sight with green, red, and white inserts
3 position adjustable trigger pull, 3 different trigger styles.
Adjustable comb
Adjustable length recoil pad
Oiled walnut stock

P3143518.JPG

P3143511.JPG

P3143512.JPG

P3143515.JPG

P3143517.JPG
]
P3143508.JPG
P3143513.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: