New acquisitions for June 2010

My new M&P 9c. After installing the Apex parts, it's definitely a trade up from my (former) Glock 23. What MA trigger???? [smile]

Nice. Did you go with the full DCAEK kit or just the sear? Trying to make a decision between those two options myself.

I'm a LSA member too.

Got a Ruger SR9C Collector's in Stoneham

IMG_3804.jpg

IMG_3803.jpg

IMG_3806.jpg

IMG_3807.jpg

Side by side with my G27

IMG_3802.jpg

IMG_3809.jpg

IMG_3810.jpg

IMG_3811.jpg

Got a Ruger SR9C Collector's in Stoneham

Very nice! I didn't know this even existed. I've seen the SR9 and always thought that was pretty nice.

I bought a 1911 frame/slide combo from Remsport today, no pics yet. It'll be my first commander sized 1911 once I a) figure out exactly what I want it to be and b) come up with the rest of the money for the build [smile]

Very nice! I didn't know this even existed. I've seen the SR9 and always thought that was pretty nice.

I bought a 1911 frame/slide combo from Remsport today, no pics yet. It'll be my first commander sized 1911 once I a) figure out exactly what I want it to be and b) come up with the rest of the money for the build [smile]

I wanted a beater gun and it fit the price. I think it looks pretty nice but I haven't had any range time with it yet.

Picked myself up 14 tins of .30-06 as well as a Yugo M57 and a Polish P83. All mixed lots on the cans some AYR, SL, LC, EW, and TW

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0204.jpg

whoohoo.....nice ammo and guns...good reminder I still need to clean the yugoMd57 I got earlier this month.

Just finished my first AR. More picture and a write-up of the build in the AR picture thread.

DSC01836.JPG

I just picked up another P38 to replace all of the ones I keep losing in my fishing boat accidents. This one is a Spreewerke that is a Russian capture. It is the usual Russian dipped blue over the pitting. Mechanically it is perfect with an excellent bore.

hpim2653.jpg

My new stick

Howa 1500 .308 Winchester barreled action. Barrel is 24" heavy contour. Bell & Carlson Medalist stock with aluminum bedding block. Harris bipod. Bushnell Elite 3200 10X40 mildot scope in Burris rings and on a 20 MOA EGW steel base.

Gonna go break it in this weekend and order components to work up a load. Due to the short tube, I'm leaning to copy US M118LR since I already have lots of Reloder 15. Need to order some Winchester brass and Nosler 175 gr match bullets.

Also need to order a cheek pad/storage pocket and a TIS sling.

DSC01129.jpg

DSC01134.jpg

DSC01132.jpg

Very Nice

Back
Top Bottom