New Acquisitions for December 2009

Its one of those love it or hate it gimmicks.It caught my eye.
It was $239@ KTP (for a semi-custom Ruger 10/22.)
Yup,it was coming home w/me,no hesitation[grin]

I was at KTP today. I didn't even go up to the gun section because I didn't bring paper towels to wipe the drool from my face. I was in the fishing section putting together my next rod/reel setup.

Nice 10/22 btw, I like it.

I was at KTP today. I didn't even go up to the gun section .

Bull$hit!
All the Kimber.45's New Glocks for $475,Taurus "Judge",EBR's(freestate version),brand new large capacity mags.
...You went upstairs.

I go up there and "Craster-bate"[crying]
(Crying while simultaniuously masterbating)[laugh] (...JK..no really!)

Last edited:
CZ 52 C&R

100_1218.jpg

I have been looking for one of these to keep my CZ 82 company. Have not seen any around until today.....fellow NES'r he drove out to me[smile] I would have never been able to get to it. Thank you. I usually haggle price on C&Rs but the delivery and apparent very good condition and a box of ammo....no haggle gave his asking price.

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00772.jpg

DSC00773.jpg

There's a set of new style factory grips (stippled, SIG Sauer on one, P226 on the other) on the way from Top Gun Supply.

Shiny Moisin M44 - Polish from 1953, in amazing condition. It could almost be unfired.

IMAG0226.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

I'm going to break it in this afternoon... (Or it's going to break me in, whichever[smile]

Picked up a M&P 9c with a Greg Derr trigger job from a registered forum user. Three magazines and a box. Nice feel to the trigger, shoots well. I have to find two curved base plates for the magazines since only one came with it. I'll give S&W a call tomorrow.

Last firearm for the year, I think.

Not exactly firearm related, but fishing related. Picked up some new butterfly jigs for next season and some other goodies as part of an early Christmas present.

First picture are 3 OTI Jumbo 16 ounce jigs, 2 Braid Sea Gators, and a pair of Shimano stainless steel pliers:

DSC01762.jpg

Second picture is a set of 6 18 ounce butterfly jigs and 6 28 ounce butterfly jigs. I've got double 6/0 assist hooks to replace the single 11/0 hook that they came with. They are generic brand, but the quality is exceptional at less than 1/4 the price of the true shimano butterfly jigs which come to over $35 each.

DSC01763.jpg

Nice looking jigs, I hope you don't fish like me and wind up snagging the bottom or the wreck. Each time I go out I have to re-equip myself I as lose all my rigs.

At 35 bucks a pop it's more expensive than firearms [shocked]

Nice looking jigs, I hope you don't fish like me and wind up snagging the bottom or the wreck. Each time I go out I have to re-equip myself I as lose all my rigs.

At 35 bucks a pop it's more expensive than firearms [shocked]

That's why I stopped buying the name brand. These came out to $8.xx each, I couldn't pass them up for next season and they are in the heavier weights that I needed to fish in 300-400 feet of water.

This year was my best year for jigs, I only lost 1 jig at a cost of $35, and it wasn't me that lost it, I loaned it to my friend and on the first tug he hooked a wreck.

My Springfield GI 1911 in SS that took me 4 and 1/2 months to track down and a Rem 742 in 30-06 that I inherited from my Grandfather after he passed away this fall.

DSCF0533.jpg

DSCF0534.jpg

DSCF0535.jpg

Back
Top Bottom