New Acquisitions for August 2011

Came in the mail yesterday:
SAF_bundle_cropped.jpg

Got me this
96e25552.jpg

for that I had bought a while ago.
3fd80f92.jpg

The 32x wide angle eyepiece it came with is pretty good for stargazing or watching birds,
but won't do much good at spotting .30 cal or smaller holes @ 300 meters.
The full power of the 20-60x eyepiece will do a much better job in this application.

Last edited:
Luigi Franchi Brescia 12 gauge semi auto with somewhat-rare nickel and engraving. Bought by my dad in Canada in the sixties. Bequeathed to me in 2007. Finally imported to the US this month and I'm happy to have it.

View attachment 19531

Last edited:
Picked this up a few months ago, but sent back to Glock for an overhaul and new sights, just got it back a few days ago...

Glock%25252021A-1.JPG

newMp.jpg

Brandie new M&P40 from Collectors, put 100 through the tube real quick yesterday, plan on spending alot of time with it on the range.

Last edited:
Alright, so something followed me home from IDC Firearms yesterday.

I've been wanting one of these for a while. The price was right, even if I might have preferred a 4" barrel. Time to clean it, oil it up and find some range time.

Couldn't hold out any longer. Picked this up in .357/.38

Can't wait to have some fun!

Iphone photos for now.

93f077f3.jpg

4380c79a.jpg

Made the trek to Four Seasons last Thursday (no way I'm waiting in the Tax free day lines)

10/22 Went right out that afternoon and had a blast.

100_1559.jpg

Mosin 1938
100_1561.jpg

That's how it looks after 7.5 hours of cleaning. Actually it looked real good at the shop also. I can't wait to try this out.

Is this an SBR? How longs the barrel?

Pistol, 12" barrel

pretty sure they are registered as pistols. totally badass, too.

Yep, but mine had major issues. Wouldn't feed .38s correctly. The loading gate would pop out and a round would go behind it. .357s didn't feed correctly either. I think it was a lemon.

I really want one of these, but after the issues I had I'm going to wait a bit before I buy another. I brought it back to Cabelas and they actually let me return it. So I took the refund and kept my money for now.

I'll pick one up again eventually and hopefully next time my luck is better.

My thread with issues of the problem:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...i-Ranch-Hand-feeding-loading-malfunction-Help!

i still hate you for being able to just run to the store and buy one of those. [wink]

you'll get it fixed and you'll have tons of fun with it. us in the DPRM aren't as lucky.

Ruger LCR. gfaArmsTec did the transfer this morning. Nothing like picking up a new toy to brighten up a dreary day!

IMG_4371.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4371.jpg
    IMG_4371.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 24
Not new THIS MONTH, but first chance I have had to post pictures. Ammo is new... coming soon, Bodyguard 380 and Sig 238.

Springfield XD 9
IMG_20110816_192708.jpg

Ammo all stored up.
IMG_20110816_192631.jpg

parts are starting to come in, finally!

IMAG0226.jpg

16" barrel, BCG, Upper, and gas tube from Remsport.

lower is from the Delaware group buy. rest of my gear should be here by monday

Back
Top Bottom