• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Never call the Police ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow 2 officers held him down and because the third officer thought "they didnt have time for this" he shot him. If that is what happened in any way shape or form then those officers should be in a world of trouble.

another version of this story, I read that the murderer cop admonished the other 2 cops for trying to talk him down, saying repeatedly that they didn't have time for this.

The chief cleared him of wrongdoing though, so we should be good little pee-ons and obey. The Enforcer Class is above us.

Do you have citation for that? I read this morning that the two cops who were holding him were exonerated, not the cop accused of actually pulling the trigger.

Wilsey said officers had his son down on the ground after the teen was tased a few times and an officer said, "we don't have time for this." That's when Wilsey says the officer shot in between the officers holding the teen down, killing his son.

-- If I were one of the 2 cops, I'd have beaten the tar out of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom