NES NORTH Swap meet feeler thread.

Twigg

NES Member
I'm in the Townsend area right on the border. If there's enough interest, I'll open up my place for a swap meet. I'll even invite any NH FFL's to see if they want to attend and get some sales. Tentatively scheduled for June. This will be a rain or shine event as I will have a full-length awning installed on the back deck with enough parking on site and temporary passwords for wi-fi. Either I or my son will be manning the grill. Burgers and hotdogs on the menu. Exact location will be PM'd to attendees before event. I'll also have a snowblower and a riding mower available for sale. Fair warning: a truck or trailer will be required for those.
A folding table would be a good idea if you bring a number of things to sell or swap. Right now, this is just a feeler thread.
If there's enough interest, watch for the sign up thread In the NES Members sub forum.

This is interesting.

Is this only swap or are there one way transactions?

Maybe swap cash for goods?

This is in the free(er) state of NH so NH regulations apply. Long arms transfer with payment (cash or trade) from one state resident to another state resident showing proof of residency to each other.

Almost the same for handguns between NH residents "Personally known to each other."
How can this be done lawfully? The seller takes a picture with their phone of the buyer's proof of residency and the buyer taker a picture of the seller's proof of residence.
There! Now you both are "Personally known" to each other. MA residents buying ammo must have an FID card or LTC. NO exemptions.

Hopefully I can get at least one NH FFL to facilitate things just to cross the T's and dot the i's.

If anyone knows an FFL, (NH or MA) Please point them to this thread or contact me via PM..

+++ edit to add: Interstate purchase of firearms MUST transfer through an FFL. Unless both hold an 03 C&R.+++

Everything above the boards, all nice & lawful. I will not personally be selling any firearms at this event. All transactions will be done by private parties. Private parties selling firearms or ammo MUST follow all laws, both federal and state. Cash, barter or trade.

Last edited:
Interested and live in the same area. PM me if you want help or need something.
Couple of dates I'm committed to for family things. Other than that I can rearrange my schedule to help out prior or post.
And thank you.

I'm in the Townsend area right on the border. If there's enough interest, I'll open up my place for a swap meet. I'll even invite any NH FFL's to see if they want to attend and get some sales. Tentatively scheduled for June. This will be a rain or shine event as I will have a full-length awning installed on the back deck with enough parking on site and temporary passwords for wi-fi. Either I or my son will be manning the grill. Burgers and hotdogs on the menu. Exact location will be PM'd to attendees before event. I'll also have a snowblower and a riding mower available for sale. Fair warning: a truck or trailer will be required for those.
A folding table would be a good idea if you bring a number of things to sell or swap. Right now, this is just a feeler thread.
If there's enough interest, watch for the sign up thread In the NES Members sub forum.
I’m sorry this is mass?

No. I posted the nearest town in Ma right on the border. This event will be in NH. I will post my address via PM when date is set in the sign up thread in NES MEMBERS FORUM.
I might show just to sell autographs.

“Not that Chris”.

Seriously. Thanks for offering.

Back
Top Bottom