NES Membership: Go Green Give Away Winners chosen

I'm giving away an NES membership. Drawing will be held later this week. Being a hot chick and posting pictures increases your chances of winning. Being a hot chick and sending me hot pictures pretty much guarantees it. I reserve the right to change the rules, add memberships, or just pick someone because I like their name.

Jay_Chris has added a GOAL membership to the winner, or if already a GOAL member, then a $30 Dick's gift card with proof of membership.

Winners: ooglassoo and starvin. Only one gets Jay's add-on. He'll post which.

Last edited:
I'm in for your $19 handout.

I'd post pictures proving I'm a hot chick, but I don't know how to work my camera! teeheehee [banana]

(btw, i could probably squeeze into a b-cup but showing pictures of such would almost certainly eliminate any chance I would have [rofl])

Thats nice of you Marlet, you ok? [wink][smile]

+1

nutkick.gif

Here is photograph of a hot girl, doing something that makes every mans mouth water. This is pure hotness, you should be sitting down as a matter of fact. Click here

(bump for you Martlet, good show)

(btw, i could probably squeeze into a b-cup but showing pictures of such would almost certainly eliminate any chance I would have [rofl])

I would attempt the same but as I am very clearly not a chick nor hot I think the results would be ten times more catastrophic.

I however would love the membership, have been wanting to get one and become a part of GOAL as well but I am back in college and buying a house.

So I would like to toss my name into the hat if possible!

Thanks in advance for the generosity either way!

I'm giving away an NES membership. Drawing will be held later this week. Being a hot chick and posting pictures increases your chances of winning. Being a hot chick and sending me hot pictures pretty much guarantees it. I reserve the right to change the rules, add memberships, or just pick someone because I like their name.

Jay_Chris has added a GOAL membership to the winner, or if already a GOAL member, then a $30 Dick's gift card with proof of membership.

we should push back the drawing so the chance of getting more girls to post pictures.

Back
Top Bottom