NES Kendall meet up

this is en extension from what's you occupation post, it became clear that there a lot of us in the kendall area on this forum and a friendly meet up was proposed.

so here is the details;

Friday, March 13 (friday the 13th!)

Tommy Doyles
1 Kendall Sq Ste 100. Cambridge, MA 02139

5:30pm~?

if this sounds good, please reply to post here or pm me, with enough interest i will call ahaead to tommy doyles to be sure there is a table(s) waiting

thanks!

awesome to hear from all of you, then it is on. 13th it is and jmhorrible, we'll have to do this again in april so you can make it for sure!

I'll have to shoot for the next one - picking up youngest daughter at Manchester for spring break that afternoon - she is at the US Naval Academy and plans on becoming a Marine (can you tell I'm a proud papa?)[smile]
Thanks for putting this together!

Not sure yet, my boys are going to their first semi-formal that night (someone has to tie the ties).
Mark

this is last minute but sadly, we will be moving the meet up date, TBA, it will be (from what all are prefering) will be in April

thanks

I had a Long Trail Double Bag [smile][smile][smile] and a Paulaner Hefe-Weizen [smile][smile], left at 5 to catch the 5:30 train out of Porter Square. See you next month ...

Back
Top Bottom