Need primers? Bad news.

Stopped at Riley's early this afternoon and was able to buy 1000 Large Pistol primers.

The clerk then told me "That's it, no more". They have 1,000,000 (one million) primers on order. Their distributer has told them that they MIGHT start seeing some of them by June.

Wow, I guess it was a good idea that I went up there on Saturday. [laugh]

-Mike

daves pioneer sports in northampton ma 413-584-9944 has a bunch of primers not to sure one what size but there made by winchester and come in a blue box i saw them today

Trade 500 Large rifle for 500 Small rifle!! Actually I should be fine. Still have 2k+ 2k loaded. I'm looking for Magnum sm rifle. Want to trade??

I have 2100 small rifle magnum primers that I don't need. I'll trade you even for large or small pistol or rifle in any combination.

If this is a primer trading thread... I have 2000 Speer 350 Large Pistol Magnum I will trade for 2000 small rifle/pistol in any combo.

Thanks

Last edited:
Assuming that:

- the madness will stop at some point
- consumers will regain confidence in reloading supplies channels and hoarding will stop

Watch what happens to prices and inventories. Consumers will start living off their inventory rather than buying more, decreasing demand. Smart consumers will let the dealer hold inventory rather than tying up their own funds to do so.

When it all comes to an end prices should plummet. Sell short!!!

That's my theory and I'm sticking to it!

[grin]

Rich

I meant I will trade 2000 for any combination at 2000. Butterfingered the number.

I need Sm. Rifle more than Small pistol.

I'd prefer 1500 SmR /500 SmP

But I am open to all offers

Back
Top Bottom