Need Help: Mass E-FA 10 and Mac computers

selling black rifle so p to p transfer. I found this thread Below: Tried this and failed to take my LTC/PIN -I know they are both correct and my LTC is valid ?

"You can now access with an iPhone or a Mac with Safari.
All you need to do is click on this link with your iPhone.

Massachusetts Gun Transaction Portal

That URL is the same as if you went to MIRCS from your computer.

You can test it out by Generating a Firearms License Validation.

Click “Print”."

I ran 2 on my Mac last weekend without a hitch. The only mac problem I've ever had is you can't unlock the saved PDF's of the transaction. NBD - I like paper anyhoo.

I ran 2 on my Mac last weekend without a hitch. The only mac problem I've ever had is you can't unlock the saved PDF's of the transaction. NBD - I like paper anyhoo.
That is a bug with preview that comes with the Mac and is the default for opening PDFs. If you use acrobat or anything else to open the PDF, you will have no issues

understood: I got it to validate on my iPad...think it's my VPN or cookie blocker

LOL @ Validation, what do you need that for anyways? Long as it lets you log in to do the transfer.

-Mike

I recently did three face to face sales, using my phone to hotspot a connection for my MacBook. I had no issues any of the times. I use Chrome.

There was an error the first time, when I didn't know not to enter the LTC/PIN and the Name/DOB. But that was a pretty obvious error.

LOL @ Validation, what do you need that for anyways? Long as it lets you log in to do the transfer.

-Mike

Because I did a NES search and found this advice: [email protected]

"You can now access with an iPhone or a Mac with Safari.
All you need to do is click on this link with your iPhone.

Massachusetts Gun Transaction Portal

That URL is the same as if you went to MIRCS from your computer.

You can test it out by Generating a Firearms License Validation.

Click “Print”."

Back
Top Bottom