Need help in getting my NRAs instructor's NRA number

I am trying to get a CCL license in FL. To do so requires me to show that I completed a NRA class. I did this in 1995, and even kept the cert. When I applied, I got semi rejected as the certificate has the instructor's signature, but not his printed name nor NRA number.

I can't read the signature. I know the date and location of the class. Is this information available, and does someone know how to navigate the NRA's system to find this? I only have a few days to provide this info. Thanks.

See pic attached

Attachments

• 20190322_203703.jpg
    20190322_203703.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 52
Plan B would be if the NRA can't find the files (23years old), ask if they would allow you to take another (the same) course at no charge.

Damn - I thought my signature was terrible. At least you can make out 2 or 3 letters in mine! [laugh]

Plan B would be if the NRA can't find the files (23years old), ask if they would allow you to take another (the same) course at no charge.
The NRA could care less if you get a course for free. It would be the instructor giving you the free course who has to pay NRA for materials, perhaps rent a classroom and/or rent a range.

Example: I pay $325 or $340/yr (forgot which it was this year) for liability insurance (my club requires it but I wouldn't teach without it anyway), each NRA student kit cost ~$20 and I have to pay a fee to use the club for the classroom and another fee to use the range. So if I give away free classes, it literally comes out of my pocket.

If he can't parse out the name of the instructor, query the location where he took the class to see if they know who taught it, etc. his best bet is to just re-take a class and make sure that the cert has all required info on it before leaving the classroom.

Back
Top Bottom