• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Need advice

So I just scheduled my police officer interview for my FID. I have to wait a month though due to backing up. Anyways any advice for it? I am very nervous, what can I expect from the interview? Is there anyway they can deny me with a clean record? All responses are appreciated, thanks.

With a clean record you should be fine, even the strict towns tend to issue FIDs without any problems. Some towns are more ridiculous than others when it comes to LTCs, but unless you have a suspicious background an FID should be no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dont be to nervous cops sense fear. If you have no record you should have no problem. Unless you live in a gun unfriendly town. Mine was in plympton the cops there where great and so was the chief interview was pretty informal just shot the shit with permit officer for about 20mins, it did take me 12 weeks between getting printed interviewed ect. But well worth the wait LTC with no restrictions. Good luck.

So I just scheduled my police officer interview for my FID. I have to wait a month though due to backing up. Anyways any advice for it? I am very nervous, what can I expect from the interview? Is there anyway they can deny me with a clean record? All responses are appreciated, thanks.

Nothing to be nervous about if you have a clean record. F.I.D is a shall issue, you will get it. The interview is just for fingerprinting, and a picture for the license. I doubt you will even meet with a cop. I didn't.

Nothing to be nervous about if you have a clean record. F.I.D is a shall issue, you will get it. The interview is just for fingerprinting, and a picture for the license. I doubt you will even meet with a cop. I didn't.

They also confirm that your answers on the application.

If you do have anything to change (answer-wise), you've got a month to do it.
Be honest, pretend like you're having a conversation with your dad.
... they already know everything about you, they just want to make sure you don't lie. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom