Need a new Gun Shop

Stopped by a big gun store in southern NH today and waited far too long for service. This isn't the first time.

I am looking for other big gun shops with decent sized reloading departments in the 93 and Spaulding tpk. corridors.

Thanks for your recommendations. [wink]

Come to Massachusetts. Go to Four Seasons Firearms in Woburn. Buy your firearm(s), ammunition, and accessories. Send the firearms back to your local FFL. Enjoy the experience. Be happy.

Come to Massachusetts. Go to Four Seasons Firearms in Woburn. Buy your firearm(s), ammunition, and accessories. Send the firearms back to your local FFL. Enjoy the experience. Be happy.

He would have to have a MA permit to buy any of his ammo and reloading componenets in the state...

Most of my firearms related purchases are at Four Seasons. They don't have a very good reloading inventory, though.

You need to name the shop or give a good hint so this list doesn't get redundant(sp)...

Second best in New England reloading department I've seen ( KTP is the first ) is Reilly's in Hooksett, NH. You name it - it's there and enough to keep you happy. Sales people are okay and shop is laid out good for what you're looking for. Only reason I didn't stop there on the way back from Concord was that I have enough brass for right now to be happy + the Portugese FNM 8mm on stripper clips almosts shoots as good as the reloads I make and I have plenty for the match season.

Joe R.

You need to name the shop or give a good hint so this list doesn't get redundant(sp)...

Second best in New England reloading department I've seen ( KTP is the first ) is Reilly's in Hooksett, NH. You name it - it's there and enough to keep you happy. Sales people are okay and shop is laid out good for what you're looking for. Only reason I didn't stop there on the way back from Concord was that I have enough brass for right now to be happy + the Portugese FNM 8mm on stripper clips almosts shoots as good as the reloads I make and I have plenty for the match season.

Joe R.

I've driven up to Reilly's from the North Shore to purchase reloading supplies.

Remember, MGL PROHIBITS a NR from BUYING ANYTHING HERE!

Even if he had a NR LTC, legally he can't buy any ammo, components, mags, or long guns!

Nobody at the gun shows pays attention to this dumb law, but the gun shops do!

Back
Top Bottom