• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NBA, Bloomie to air anti gun ads during games

I am not going to stop watching the Celtics because some ahole's commercials....I will ignore them like I do with any other anti gun BS.

That thinking gives them ratings points which equals dollars in their pockets to spend against our rights.

That thinking gives them ratings points which equals dollars in their pockets to spend against our rights.

well according to everyone above no one watches the NBA...so I think one viewer won't hurt. But I understand get where you are coming from

I am not going to stop watching the Celtics because some ahole's commercials....I will ignore them like I do with any other anti gun BS.

You don't have to stop watching the games. Just tell the advertisers you'll boycott their products. Watching the game does nothing. Particularly if you make an effort not to buy the products that they advertise.

l find it interesting that Bloomberg is using the NBA. If you look at the demographic breakdown of the NBA fans it's about 45% black people. The highest of any sport by a long shot. I don't think it's a stretch to say that there are proportionately fewer black gun owners in this country. I also don't think it's a stretch to say that the poorer black people aren't going to be fooled by some bullshit laws that they know don't work. Is he stupid or does he have some other plan? Do his dbag mom's need more ethnic members?

Half the thugs today making millions in hoops would be pumping gas if it wasn't for the millions the NBA pays them.

I doubt they'd even be doing that...most of them would be standing on street corners and collecting EBT benefits...

They need to instruct the play by play guys to stop using hateful violent terms like "shooting from the free throw line" and "shooting a three pointer".

Also get rid of the "shot" clock. It's a microaggresion that makes me need to find a safe place.

Sent from State prison using contraband cell phone.

Since I appear to be the only NBA or even basketball fan on NES I might be the only who remembers that Washington used to the Bullets back when they were cool and now they are the Wizards which is pretty lame

Since I appear to be the only NBA or even basketball fan on NES I might be the only who remembers that Washington used to the Bullets back when they were cool and now they are the Wizards which is pretty lame

you must have missed my posts...there are two of us fans on NES now lol

I would write a sternly worded letter to my cable company that I won't pay their outrageous charges that are then funneled to sports teams and sports channels that are antiamertican gun grabbers, but they would laugh at me because I have not had cable in over twelve years now.

I turned it on for two minutes,
and up comes an ad for ride along 2.
a teaser for the movie featuring non stop shoot outs, full auto fire and a car chase shoot out.
priceless.

From What I have been lead to believe is that Shaq is a certified peace officer in the State of Florida. He is also a member of the Widow's Son Lodge (A Prince Hall Lodge) in Boston.

When he lived up here more than one of us have spotted him at Four Seasons.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom