Nazi SS style cops & courts, NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look BillB I am not going to continue trying to reason with you. Most of the fellow cops as you like to call them feel just like you, but we live in this state who vote to put a left wing liberal back in office when the rest of the country vote liberals out. We grunts do not make policy and we do not interpret the law like the liberal appointed judges, it is the same with our military having to deal with the rules of engagement put upon the by the current administration, again not the policy of the military but the politicians. My sons are frustrated and have lost friends because of these rules. You are right about Mass, but you need to understand in the particular business I was involved in during most of my career I know to well about illegals and what they are doing to our country.

On that we are in complete agreement.
And I have all ready stated the fix for the MA predicament. Until decent police officers DEMAND that there unions stop supporting Marxist/Progressive democrats, nothing will change here. Along w/ other public unions....as they are financing these tyrannical leftist liberal politicians. Many democrat politicians in MA got 95+% of there contributions from unions (read the news papers).

It's time for you to 'just say no' to the people ruining our country. And as you know, about 95% of our service men & women CAN'T STAND the democrats. In fact most of these service women have more balls that many of the men in MA!

p.s. Scott Brown was a good start....too bad cops didn't follow through in the last State election.

Last edited:
Why does someone dress up like that? It's called "tradition". Why does the U.S. Navy still use their dress white "Cracker Jack" uniform that is so often the butt of jokes from other services and from civilians? It's because they're damn proud of the uniform and what it represents, and they truly don't give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks about it. If more people in our society actually held such concepts as tradition in higher esteem and stopped trying to bend over backwards to everyone's fragile sensibilities, this country wouldn't be so effed up.

Can you tell the difference between a "traditional", "dress" uniform, and 100 year old garb used as everyday work wear? Obviously not.

Can you tell the difference between a "traditional", "dress" uniform, and 100 year old garb used as everyday work wear? Obviously not.

Nope, you're right. I have no clue how to tell the difference. I've been wearing dress, service, and utility uniforms since 2002, but I could really use some education on them if you'd be willing.

Nope, you're right. I have no clue how to tell the difference. I've been wearing dress, service, and utility uniforms since 2002, but I could really use some education on them if you'd be willing.

I REPEAT (again)....this is NOT a thread about cop uniforms. But there are those who will continue to muddy-the-waters of the facts of this thread, to confuse the weak minded.

I REPEAT (again)....this is NOT a thread about cop uniforms. But there are those who will continue to muddy-the-waters of the facts of this thread, to confuse the weak minded.

Fine, it's not a thread about uniforms. Post #62, however, IS about uniforms and calls into question my knowledge on the subject. School me, Uniform Yoda.

Fine, it's not a thread about uniforms. Post #62, however, IS about uniforms and calls into question my knowledge on the subject. School me, Uniform Yoda.

It's simple, you originally mixed traditional/dress uniforms, w/ everyday uniforms....in your explanation of why there both so wonderful.

But seeing your so interested, you or I could start a cop uniform thread. Then you can clear up if State police recruits are taught that there uniforms are based on Nazi SS uniforms....and for an intimidation effect? As I and others have heard from several State Police officers.

Exactly, you would thing that cops would want to wear WHITE hats to portray goodness & honesty....instead, they continue to emulate the dress of some of the most treacherous people in history....the Nazi SS. And believe me, they LOVE those uniforms, thats the mind set, and attitude towards the masses..
Did you miss the freaking picture of a WW2 US Army uniform and the similarity of a NJSP uniform to it?

Do you realize how retarded it looks to keep comparing a uniform patterned after the US Army's to the Waffen and Algemeine SS?

Seriously, do you realize how kooky your whole shtick looks?

Exactly, you would thing that cops would want to wear WHITE hats to portray goodness & honesty.....
You should move to Cincinnati then.

cop_zoom.jpg

I didn't mix them up. I used the Navy's uniform as an example of the desire to maintain tradition overriding the desire to appeal to the masses. Now, considering that MSP's uniform predates the SS, I don't see how "there[sic] uniforms are based on Nazi SS uniforms". Regarding intimidation, no s***. Physical presence and appearance is the first step in the use of force continuum. That's no secret at all.

By the way, just to illustrate the stupidity in getting worked up over the "intimidation factor" of the uniforms, you wanna know what else looks intimidating? Bayonet lugs, pistol grips, collapseable stocks, flash suppressors, detachable box magazines, and those shoulder things that go up.

You guys are incredible....AGAIN, I did not come up with this.
I have been hearing about the MA State Police/Nazi SS uniform connection for about 45 years.
At least 2 different State cops have told me that there uniforms are based on Nazi SS uniforms....and that connection (and intimidation factor) is explained to them when the join the force.

I DID NOT COME UP WITH THIS....they did.

I have been hearing about the MA State Police/Nazi SS uniform connection for about 45 years.
At least 2 different State cops have told me that there uniforms are based on Nazi SS uniforms....and that connection (and intimidation factor) is explained to them when the join the force.

Well either: you misunderstood them, they were pulling your leg, they weren't paying in the academy (doubt it), or the original MSP had a time machine in 1933 to go copy the Nazi uniforms of the 1940's...

The below quote comes off one of the MSP "history" websites:

The first class to graduate from the State Police Academy did so in 1921, and consisted of 49 troopers, mostly World War I veterans, Mr. Guilmette said. The first uniforms were forest green; leftover military uniforms. The current electric and French blue uniforms were introduced in 1933.

When I was going through bootcamp aboard Parris Island our Primary Marksmanship Instructor told us that the plastic parts on the M-16 were originally manufactured by Mattel. That's not true either.

Well either: you misunderstood them, they were pulling your leg, they weren't paying in the academy (doubt it), or the original MSP had a time machine in 1933 to go copy the Nazi uniforms of the 1940's...

The below quote comes off one of the MSP "history" websites:

So they haven't changed the uniform since 1933? I am pretty sure they have....

And NO, know one was pulling my leg....these were well known State cops, and were very proud of the SS connection.

And by the way, local cops like making fun of the State cops uniforms too. They don't seem to like them in there jurisdiction.

So they haven't changed the uniform since 1933? I am pretty sure they have....

And NO, know one was pulling my leg....these were well known State cops, and were very proud of the SS connection.
No kidding? They were well known? How many rep points did they have?

GOOSE DOBBLE!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom