Mystery as man dies after getting stuck four-feet down in water slide 'support pipe' at Arizona aquatic park

Actually I think it was South Park.
Oh, two shows had jumped out instantly when I went to look this morning.
  1. Some Simpsons episode with a copter orbiting Springfield, but no mention of Kobe Bryant.
  2. Some show I never heard of with a (pre-crash) episode depicting Kobe's death. The producers were crushed; crushed. They took down the clip and begged fans not to propagate any pirated copies, for the survivors' sakes.

Oh, two shows had jumped out instantly when I went to look this morning.
  1. Some Simpsons episode with a copter orbiting Springfield, but no mention of Kobe Bryant.
  2. Some show I never heard of with a (pre-crash) episode depicting Kobe's death. The producers were crushed; crushed. They took down the clip and begged fans not to propagate any pirated copies, for the survivors' sakes.
That right!

I think it was Teen Hunger Force or something like that!

Kind of nutty that the crash in the cartoon was so accurate.

Right down to Kobes body parts strewn all over.

Bats are just flying rats. Rats and mice and such spread a TON of disease to humans. As do pigs. Ever read the OT. Lots of rules regarding some silly farming and cleaning practices. Ever wonder why such arbitrary rules???? This. This is the reason. (Not sure on shellfish or the whole can't eat a cheeseburger thing. But pigs, cleanliness, etc.,)
Its those damned cloven hoofs!

Don’t forget the Samsqanches taking womens as their forest brides.
I decided to Google the phrase,
because you made it sound like it was a thing.

The text hits were all legends of what you said.

The image hits were all emo chicks in gothic wedding gowns,
flouncing around woodlands. [rolleyes]

That right!

I think it was Teen Hunger Force or something like that!

Kind of nutty that the crash in the cartoon was so accurate.

Right down to Kobes body parts strewn all over.
Not ATHF. I've far from seen every episode,
but recall I'm the guy who posts Danger Cart memes on NES.

You've forced my hand:

RepublicWorld.Com: Did The Simpsons Predict Kobe Bryant's Crash? Simpsons Coronavirus Episode Goes Viral

..., Kobe Bryant's death was also predicted on another animated sitcom,​
"Legends of Chamberlain Heights." The episode 'End of Days' aired in November 2016​
and highlights a chain of events eerily similar to Kobe Bryant's death.​
The scene shows Kobe's helicopter crashing with the Lakers legend stuck in the burning chopper,​
which later explodes, killing the basketball legend.​

Back
Top Bottom