My sons first big bass

9b3ad9ca.jpg

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn! What a catch! Frame THAT picture for future reference. Did you weigh him? Looks like all of 4 and a half pounds or more ...

Take measurements for a full mount in the future. Some other kid will thank you.[wink]

That is one fine LMB your boy has there, may the next big one not take as long but not spoil him.

Great picture! His pride and excitement are beaming through. Be sure to make a few prints, your son will appreciate that picture more and more as he gets older and it will be a reminder of a great day spent with his dad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your son's first big bass! I am sure he will be showing everyone pictures of it for many years. I remember by family taking some pics of my big fish when I was in middle school - we still have then kicking around in the family photo albums. One comes to mind, it is of a carp what was longer than my nephew (he could barely stand in diapers back then - he is in his early 30's now, LOL).

I always love to fish even if I don't catch stuff - I find it relaxing and it is almost like meditating. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom